Can we get Wyche to exhort CLE fans?

What made me laugh even harder was that I LIVED in Cinci for a year (with apologies to our resident Stuck in Cinci fan on the board).

I went to several games including a few Bills losses in Cinci. I found the average Bungle fan to be fairly rabid, but they drew more than their share of liquored up moonshine drinking backwoods, "who dey" shrieking yahoos who really had nothing to lord over Cleveland.

I will say this about Cinci - the most ENJOYABLE 3- 4- and 5-ways I ever had!!!!

What made me laugh even harder was that I LIVED in Cinci for a year (with apologies to our resident Stuck in Cinci fan on the board). 

I went to several games including a few Bills losses in Cinci.  I found the average Bungle fan to be fairly rabid, but they drew more than their share of liquored up moonshine drinking backwoods, "who dey" shrieking yahoos who really had nothing to lord over Cleveland. 

I will say this about Cinci - the most ENJOYABLE 3- 4- and 5-ways I ever had!!!!

153727[/snapback]

I hope you were really drunk, cause most of the chicks in cincy have, well, male gentalia. :D

I hope you were really drunk, cause most of the chicks in cincy have, well, male gentalia.  :D

153851[/snapback]

Hee hee - you've obviously never been to Skyline Chili you big pervert you! These names refer to spagetti with cinci style chili, beans, cheese, onions, and the various permutations thereof...

As for cinci girls - heinous, my friend. Simply heinous.

Hee hee - you've obviously never been to Skyline Chili you big pervert you!  These names refer to spagetti with cinci style chili, beans, cheese, onions, and the various permutations thereof...

As for cinci girls - heinous, my friend.  Simply heinous.

153913[/snapback]

Haha, never been to cincy, and never want to go. :D

went to the Bills game in cincy in 1998, stayed in Covington, KY..went to a strip club..Kentucky's finest...had some out of work 45 YO school teacher come up to me...hey boy...got any money for the juke box, so we can dance....freakin priceless

153958[/snapback]

Did you throw her a hundy?

Hee hee - you've obviously never been to Skyline Chili you big pervert you!  These names refer to spagetti with cinci style chili, beans, cheese, onions, and the various permutations thereof...

153913[/snapback]

I have tried to like Cincinnati chili...I've had it several times. I simply don't like it.

Ah, Cincinnati...where they put chili on top of spaghetti. :D

As far as Wyche is concerned...after the Browns moved, I forgave him for that inane line.

Mike

153913[/snapback]

All except for Bailey Quarters....

http://www.clothmonkey.com/smithers.htm

went to the Bills game in cincy in 1998, stayed in Covington, KY..went to a strip club..Kentucky's finest...had some out of work 45 YO school teacher come up to me...hey boy...got any money for the juke box, so we can dance....freakin priceless

153958[/snapback]

Thanks for the laugh, Taterhill. I went to Covington ONCE for some entertainment. After seeing the nasty looking, drug addled stippers hustiling for money, I could never find the desire to have a repeat visit.

Now if you're talking about Mints or the like and the Fort Erie Ballet - I'M THERE DUDE! I once had Ms Nude Canada on my table. Let's hear it for our international relationships!

I'll agree about foods here - it's worse that what was offered in Pittsburgh, where I lived for a while.

But women? Boys, you just don't know where to look...this area is DRIPPING with the proverbial Farmer's daughters. I suggest you visit Miami U.

Now I'm married long time, but my eyeballs work just fine. :D

But women? Boys, you just don't know where to look...this area is DRIPPING with the proverbial Farmer's daughters.  I suggest you visit Miami U.

154156[/snapback]

That's a given - nice private school with a GREAT radio station (WOXY) and well kept women with disposable income and good hygiene. Can't say the same for much that comes from over the borders and there were sure a lot better honies in NY and MI from my experience.

PS - been to Montgomery Inn for the ribs yet???

I'll agree about foods here - it's worse that what was offered in Pittsburgh, where I lived for a while.

But women? Boys, you just don't know where to look...this area is DRIPPING with the proverbial Farmer's daughters.  I suggest you visit Miami U.

Now I'm married long time, but my eyeballs work just fine. :blink:

154156[/snapback]

Bud do me a favout and head into town with a camera and get some cheesecake shots of cincy farm girls for me!