have a feeling tomorrow is the day I wil have to shave my beard

Big Turk

I don't know why, but I have a strange feeling I am going to have to shave my "protest beard" after the Bills game tomorrow. I just have a feeling they are going to win, which has the potential for screwing up their positioning for the "Luck" sweepstakes.

Perhaps I will extend the beard until the Sabres actually win at HSBC or something since I actually am starting to like it...

I don't know why, but I have a strange feeling I am going to have to shave my "protest beard" after the Bills game tomorrow. I just have a feeling they are going to win, which has the potential for screwing up their positioning for the "Luck" sweepstakes.

Perhaps I will extend the beard until the Sabres actually win at HSBC or something since I actually am starting to like it...

thats funny i was thinking the same thing... i would like the bills to stay competitive and keep the game interesting and exciting but ultimately lose and have CLE/SF/CAR/SEA all win this week

that would give us a little cushion for when we do win we are still in the sweepstakes for #1 qb

Don't worry about Luck -

1) He's staying at Stanford;

2) Ryan Mallett is the guy Nix wants anyway.

I have a feeling you're right about the beard, though...

Billsss-43

Bearsss---0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

Edited by The Senator

Luck reminds me a bit of another Stanford QB that we didn't draft in 83.

We got a decent one in that draft though.

I think The Senator's right about Luck - there's a very high percentage chance that he's going to stay in school - even with the uncertainty that the rookie wage scale entails. He'll get his money - either as the Number 1 pick in the 2012 Draft - or three years later.

I also think Nix has his eyes on Mallet. But if Luck doesn't declare this year - we're in the same boat regarding other teams needing a QB and Mallet will be "IT". JMO.

Luck reminds me a bit of another Stanford QB that we didn't draft in 83.

We got a decent one in that draft though.

I think The Senator's right about Luck - there's a very high percentage chance that he's going to stay in school - even with the uncertainty that the rookie wage scale entails. He'll get his money - either as the Number 1 pick in the 2012 Draft - or three years later.

I also think Nix has his eyes on Mallet. But if Luck doesn't declare this year - we're in the same boat regarding other teams needing a QB and Mallet will be "IT". JMO.

For what it's worth when Brian Brohm was a junior he thought for sure by staying for his senior season he would be #1 overall... didn't quite work out that way!

it's not always a sure thing.