Merriman pickup is great but....

Rockinon

The Bears defense comes into this game as a turnover machine. I think if the Bills play smart and win the turnover battle, they walk away with a big win. The Bears defense is good at stopping the run but not so great at stopping the pass. I foresee Fitz passing to set up the run and the offense getting back to form after a poor showing last week against the Chiefs. The Bills struggled to move the ball rushing to the outside but then started to run strait at the Chiefs late in the game. Look for more of the same in this game.

Chicago has been passing a lot. They seem to not trust their running attack but look for them to feel the waters a bit more this week. I think the Bills finally keep a team from running all over them. This team can't run like the Chiefs. When the Bears have to look to Cutler, the Bills will be ready with some good blitz packages. Usually, the consensus for Buffalo is that the Bills don't match up well against an opposing team. This isn't one of those games. Quite the opposite. Chicago does not match up well against Buffalo this week. The Bills finally get one. It won't be handed to them on a silver platter, but this is as close as it is going to get.

Go Bills!

On the other hand, a Bears win pushes the Bills one step closer to getting some Luck. If there's no football next year, losing games will help us two years in a row! :thumbsup:

"If there's no football next year, losing games will help us two years in a row!" In the words of Marv Albert, "YES!" :lol: