First Thought I had about Merriman

bigskyfan

I was flashing back to Darryl Talley, one of my favorite Bills and a really underrated linebacker. He was here when Bruce and Biscuit arrived but Talley was the guy who breathed fire and got the D stoked when the good times started in the late 80's.

I really don't think Merriman is here after this season, but if he could be the new Talley when we add some quality players in the next few drafts . . .

I was flashing back to Darryl Talley, one of my favorite Bills and a really underrated linebacker. He was here when Bruce and Biscuit arrived but Talley was the guy who breathed fire and got the D stoked when the good times started in the late 80's.

I really don't think Merriman is here after this season, but if he could be the new Talley when we add some quality players in the next few drafts . . .

I was just wondering if you realized you contridicted yourself.....:)

Comparing him to Talley is practically sacrilege. I don't think I need to elaborate.