Found a good site

dib

Does anyone know how I could get Polly's mustard? It is from Camillus NY, but I had seen it for sale at deli counters in Buffalo, great stuff, just can't find it anywhere. Last time I acquired some was from the trunk of Bob Lamb's car. Almost felt like a drug deal.

Does anyone know how I could get Polly's mustard? It is from Camillus NY, but I had seen it for sale at deli counters in Buffalo, great stuff, just can't find it anywhere. Last time I acquired some was from the trunk of Bob Lamb's car. Almost felt like a drug deal.

Guff, I may be back down your way next week. Let me know how much you want and i'll try to find it this weekend.

It is typical to expect the worst from the TSA. A couple of years ago, I was in the Buffalo airport dropping off family day before I was to take a flight back to San Diego. Someone bought me one of those Buffalo head on a stick dealios with the handle on the end that makes the Buffalo's jaw move like it is talking. So I brought the thing to the airport to see if I would be allowed to carry it on seeing that it could be construed as a weapon. The TSA people looked at it laughed and gave me the thumbs up. They don't usually smile about anything. The TSA people are kind of but not as bad as the Customs people at the Peace Bridge. It was cool to see them laugh!

As for the food transport, I used to bring some Molson Brador back with me by plane but haven't done so in years. I have expected the worst so I don't even try anymore. Anybody have any recent experience with similar staples? Does anybody still send the frozen half-baked pizzas?

That has to do with the "Free" shipping. It's not really free, and they have to ship in coolers which is pretty expensive. Shipping is what kills the deal on most of this stuff.

Luckily, we've been able to find a deli that sells Sahlen's dogs here in Atlanta. Still have to order the Weber's and Chiavettas, or convince family to bring some down with them when they visit.

Last time my mom came down, she had an entire suitcase full of nothing but varieties of Weber's.

One of my favorite TSA stories is when I was bringing back a carry-on that had about 40 pounds of Sahlen's in it. Security at the Buffalo airport looked in my bag, gave me thumbs up, and waved me right through without checking anything else.

Side note, back on topic: I prefer buffalofoods.com because it is the only place I've found where you can order Chiavettas by the gallon. Most places only sell the little bottles.

I got a nice box of stuff (sponge candy, chip dip, hot dogs, mustard, italian sausage patties) from my sister for my birthday yesterday. Couldn't wait - Had to crack open a couple of them - :thumbsup:

Sponge candy and I get along

Sponge candy is great stuff but I would be a little wary about having my teeth ripped out!

I seem to remember your avatar as one of the better ones... In fact, there are a number of the classics that have gone poof.

Sponge candy and I get along

Edited by Spun