Out on a limb

LasBillzz

Ok call me crazy but here goes- this week in Toronto (sadly a neutral site for the Bills) we face an average Bears team- not the Ravens or even the Chiefs at home. Buffalo has the edge at quarterback in Fitzy over Cutler. Fitzy played out of his head against B'more, less so against KC, so he us due to bounce back. Bills take a close one, 24-20. Next week- Lions, home cookin' and Merriman- that's right, another win. After that, at Cinci, we are the spoilers in a squeaker.

That's right. You heard it here first. A three game winning streak. (Insert bong joke here) Then we get crushed like a pop can by the Steelers.

I would give up a 3 game winning streak for a 1-15 season...with that win coming against...not the Patriots*...but the Pittsburgh Squealers. HATE THE STEELERS WITH A PASSION. The team is a well run, smooth oiled machine...but I live in the 'Burgh and the fans are god awful. GOD AWFUL. So I would love to walk into the gym on that Monday morning sporting the Bills hoodie I wear every Monday morning with a smile a mile wide. A man can dream.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok call me crazy but here goes- this week in Toronto (sadly a neutral site for the Bills) we face an average Bears team- not the Ravens or even the Chiefs at home. Buffalo has the edge at quarterback in Fitzy over Cutler. Fitzy played out of his head against B'more, less so against KC, so he us due to bounce back. Bills take a close one, 24-20. Next week- Lions, home cookin' and Merriman- that's right, another win. After that, at Cinci, we are the spoilers in a squeaker.

That's right. You heard it here first. A three game winning streak. (Insert bong joke here) Then we get crushed like a pop can by the Steelers.

Almost called it, sans Merriman- hope we are competitive this Sunday too!