If Merriman plays well

BeastMode54

thanks for the thoughtful response. also, if you're gonna make fun of someones spelling, make sure you know what you are correcting. If I had meant to type shouldn't, there would be the letter 'h' in there as well the 's' you so kindly mentioned in your post. What I had meant to write was wouldn't. So I forgot the W in wouldn't....twit

If the Bills put the correct combination of numbers on Merriman's contract offer, he will re-sign. Trust me. Don't underestimate the power of money.

Let's start by seeing if he can still play well, however.

Edited by vincec

If the Bills put the correct combination of numbers on Merriman's contract offer, he will resign.

If the Bills are the NFL only team willing to put the correct combination of numbers on Merriman's contract offer, he will resign from the NFL. I agree.

Edited by earthtobrint

I know its a long shot, but it could be an option for us next year if he plays well. He wouldnt like it most likely, but if we show some signs of life down the stretch maybe he ouldn't be as opposed to it

I wonder if that is possible? It seems to me that if a team simply picks up someone's contract for the remainder of it, does it give them the option?