If we can win out, make sure you have

Mikie2times

If we take care of our end, yes that is a big if, be prepared for one of the more stressful Sundays of your life in week 17. While the odds of our playoff push have been well documented on the wall, the timing of the situation has not. All the percentages point to heart attack inducing showdown Sunday if we can take care of our end. Just look how things could fall into place on that faithful day.

Bills at Pittsburgh 1:00pm : Obviously a must win to have any chance at the dance

Indianapolis at Denver 4:15pm : If Denver splits with Tennessee and KC this game will be a most lose for us to pass them.

NY Jets at St Louis 1:00pm: If New York gets beat by Pittsburgh and New England, but manages to defeat Seattle, this game will be a must lose for us to pass them

Baltimore should already be done with games at Pittsburgh and Indianapolis before week 17

When you look at the schedule the most likely scenario in week 17 will be needing a Bills win, and either a Jets loss or a Broncos loss. Yes we could get help before week 17, but I would not be surprised at all if it comes down to us needing a win and another contender needing a loss.

Prepare the heartburn pills for this roller coaster

If we take care of our end, yes that is a big if, be prepared for one of the more stressful Sundays of your life in week 17. While the odds of our playoff push have been well documented on the wall, the timing of the situation has not. All the percentages point to heart attack inducing showdown Sunday if we can take care of our end. Just look how things could fall into place on that faithful day.

Bills at Pittsburgh 1:00pm : Obviously a must win to have any chance at the dance

Indianapolis at Denver 4:15pm : If Denver splits with Tennessee and KC this game will be a most lose for us to pass them.

NY Jets at St Louis 1:00pm: If New York gets beat by Pittsburgh and New England, but manages to defeat Seattle, this game will be a must lose for us to pass them

Baltimore should already be done with games at Pittsburgh and Indianapolis before week 17

When you look at the schedule the most likely scenario in week 17 will be needing a Bills win, and either a Jets loss or a Broncos loss. Yes we could get help before week 17, but I would not be surprised at all if it comes down to us needing a win and another contender needing a loss.

152818[/snapback]

Well somebody has been listening to me at least...

Nice post - that's the way I think it will go down IF we take care of our own business in Cincy.

I was kind of jealous of Jest fans in '02 when they were scoreboard-watching NE's heart-stopping win over Miami in week 17, followed by watching their team beat the hell out of the Packers to wrap up a playoff spot. Seemed like lots of fun.

I'd love for that to be us this year. Glad Nate didn't **** up Torry Holt's knee too bad. Go Rams

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Bills and Jets both finish 10-6, wouldn't the Jets get the nod based on a better AFC record? Right now the Jets have 7 AFC wins, the best we can have is 6.

My dilemma is that I will be in Chicago for Week 17, and I promised my brother-in-law we would go to the Bears game that day. Imagine how wrong it will be for me to be in Soldier Field watching the Bears while the Bills game is happening. Oh, the horror!

152818[/snapback]

Pittsburgh is at Buffalo. Just thought you wanted to know that. LOOK OUT BIG BEN HERE COMES THE BUFFALO HEAT.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Bills and Jets both finish 10-6, wouldn't the Jets get the nod based on a better AFC record? Right now the Jets have 7 AFC wins, the best we can have is 6.

My dilemma is that I will be in Chicago for Week 17, and I promised my brother-in-law we would go to the Bears game that day. Imagine how wrong it will be for me to be in Soldier Field watching the Bears while the Bills game is happening. Oh, the horror!

152898[/snapback]

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=11683