Official Bills At Chiefs game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is attempting a FG "playing for a tie"?

Because they were almost 10 yards out of Lindell's range. 3 Rushes may get that 10 yards, but considering the wind today, there's a good chance he would have missed again. Nevertheless, one or 2 rushes would have been a good idea.

Funny moment was when the guy on the Bills network was verbally genuflecting and slob kabobing on Kelsay for a great play and then Murph threw in, "that was Troup on that play." :lol:

Even though it is funny it is quite depressing that these butt kissers would actually try and prop up Christie Kelsay.

Unbelievable!

What a disgraceful organization

Because they were almost 10 yards out of Lindell's range. 3 Rushes may get that 10 yards, but considering the wind today, there's a good chance he would have missed again. Nevertheless, one or 2 rushes would have been a good idea.

I didn't take it that he meant they'd just be kneel downs to keep the FG attempt out of range.

Not defending the play calling, but playing for a tie when you are 0-6 would make me more mad. Hope every game they play goes deep into over-time so some of these bums can earn their paychecks.

That is NOT playing for a tie - it's playing to win and playing smart - and not giving the opponent the chance to steal a win if you aren't successful.

I didn't take it that he meant they'd just be kneel downs to keep the FG attempt out of range.

I know. Considering the situation, the Chefs should have been expecting run, and considering how the bills had been running all day, except for a few nice plays, they probably wouldn't have made enough yardage to set up even a marginally probable field goal.

That is NOT playing for a tie - it's playing to win and playing smart - and not giving the opponent the chance to steal a win if you aren't successful.

But if Chan truly thought he had a better chance of winning with those calls, then it was smart thinking. Who cares of your percentage of losing goes up (compared to a tie) if you are increasing your chance to actually win the game.

what???? Explain to me how he lost us the game.

an INT at the end of regulation when we were already in field goal range, and taking a sack in the overtime when we had another shot at a field goal. Did you watch the same game I did, or are you a Fitz lover and just overlooked those two plays?

You think Edwards would have done better? Fitz didnt lose that by himself. The D sucks a$$

The D didn't throw that INT in fact the D gave the O a chance to win by stopping the Chiefs and Fitz blew it.

Chan Gailey is AWFUL

Chan is not awful, he was a little too aggressive but he did that because he thought he had a smart enough QB to make the right decisions. Yes I think we should have run the ball more especially with 3 time outs and pretty much in field goal range already, but he wasn't the one who threw the INT no was he

right...I can't believe Fitz let the Chiefs run for over 200 yards...and missed a FG? Clearly all of Fitz's fault

Fitz didnt lose the game..He giftwrapped it to them when he had a chance to win the game..lol..He is a good backup..If they go in to next yr with him as the qb they better have the 78 Steelers defense if they expect to win a game..Edwards sucked Fizpatrick is slightly better. Together its still a joke to have these 2 as your qbs in the NFL...