What time is EDT 1pm and is that when the game is on?

bowery4

So what time is the game on today is it 1 pm EST? When I look at the web sites it says 1pm EDT. I am in Bangkok, we don't have daylight savings time here. Did you all just fall back this week? Does that fact that this is is in KC make it later?

So what time is the game on today is it 1 pm EST? When I look at the web sites it says 1pm EDT. I am in Bangkok, we don't have daylight savings time here. Did you all just fall back this week? Does that fact that this is is in KC make it later?

No change in DST this weekend. My tv guide says 1PM. I'm currently posting this a few minutes before noon, so one hour from now.

Edited by Just Jack

thanks guys I just found it out in the shout box, yeah when you go back, we will be 12 hours ahead of you, 11 now so next week I stay up until 4am. Better than last year when we had so many 4pm starts was hard to stay awake for those (and through them LOL).

Oh and DST is what the Bills website says this week.

Edited by bowery4

thanks guys I just found it out in the shout box, yeah when you go back, we will be 12 hours ahead of you, 11 now so next week I stay up until 4am. Better than last year when we had so many 4pm starts was hard to stay awake for those (and through them LOL).

Oh and DST is what the Bills website says this week.

Bowery, I usually like what you have to say, now I got to give mad props to ya.

Someone who stays up 'til 4 am local time to watch Bills games -- as a fan... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Now that's "die hard".