My first prediction in 20 years

I never make predictions because there are far to many factors involved.

Don't like the Kansas City Chiefs for reasons that go back to 1967 :unsure:

I hope the Bills CRUSH this team! :angry:

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

Have a great Day and go Bills :worthy:

Edited by DIE HARD 1967

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have faith that this will be the week the Bills get off the shneid. While the Chiefs have improved, I don't think they are all that good. They do have some solid playmakers on their team and their running back tandem of Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones is pretty solid and the Chiefs are averaging more than 5 yards per carry as a team. That is the one thing that scares me.

If the Bills can stop the run, I think they have a chance to win this game.

The Chiefs are just like the Bills a few years back when they started out 5-1; the Bills got there by beating bad teams and this year KC is no different. Their 4 wins are against 4 teams that have 8 total combined wins and their 2 loses are against the only 2 winning teams they have faced.

I know the Bills have a losing record, but the point is the Cheifs have improved, but they are not the Colts or Patriots. They can be beaten!

The Chiefs are just like the Bills a few years back when they started out 5-1; the Bills got there by beating bad teams and this year KC is no different. Their 4 wins are against 4 teams that have 8 total combined wins and their 2 loses are against the only 2 winning teams they have faced.

I know the Bills have a losing record, but the point is the Cheifs have improved, but they are not the Colts or Patriots. They can be beaten!

Ummm, we have less than a losing a record, we are WINLESS. The pattern you just pointed out means we are very likely to LOSE this game. The Chiefs can certainly be beaten, as good teams with winning records have demonstrated. Unfortunately, we are not a good team, nor do we have a winning record.

I have faint memories of Hank Stram running the score up on us. Like kicking a FG at the end of a game they were already winning big.

Close, he had Mike Garrett run for a TD with a few seconds left in the game after calling TO.

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

What was you prediction 20 years ago? And how did that one turn out?

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

The combination of the KC offense and the Bills defense makes KC scoring only 17 points a bit hard to believe.

I suspect they will have at least that at halftime.

The question then becomes can the Bills offense from a week ago show up this week as well and manage to win a shootout.

With our current ineptitude on Defense both teams the total should be in the 60pt range. But I like the Bills in this one.

38-31 Buffalo in a close one

Go Bills

38 points would be twice what the Colts were able to put up at home. I just don't see that happening.

Who would have thought we would put up 34 on Baltimore on the road.

I haven't figured that entire game out yet myself.

The Ravens have a good running offense and they are playing a defense that couldn't stop the run the entire season so far if their lives depended on it. So what do they do ... pass most of the time, particularly on first down. It was like they were trying to lose or something. Weird. Or maybe Rocco had a lot of money on the Bills covering last week ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

I like your prediction! It's great to have you back (if only for a brief post) I hope all is well!

I'm hoping this is finally the week we get that elusive win, but after a hard road loss the previous week and teams gearing up for this "new and inproved" Fitzy, I probably don't see it happening until one of the following 2 weeks...against either the Bears and/or Lions at home.

Ummm, we have less than a losing a record, we are WINLESS. The pattern you just pointed out means we are very likely to LOSE this game. The Chiefs can certainly be beaten, as good teams with winning records have demonstrated. Unfortunately, we are not a good team, nor do we have a winning record.

Ummm, where do I say the Bills will win? The point is they are not a great 4-2 team so the Bills have a more realistic opportunity.