A note of apprecition for the O line

beerme1

I thought for the most part yesterday they really looked like a solid line. It's amazing to me that they aren't getting the recognition they earned yesterday as they gave Fitz a lot of time regularly. Of course it's one game but what a game it was for them. Considering the beating they take from all of us as a rule, salute! Cheers to the o line. Nice game! :beer:

I thought for the most part yesterday they really looked like a solid line. It's amazing to me that they aren't getting the recognition they earned yesterday as they gave Fitz a lot of time regularly. Of course it's one game but what a game it was for them. Considering the beating they take from all of us as a rule, salute! Cheers to the o line. Nice game! :beer:

Howard held his own, got beat more than a few times, but no "olay" type errors, and stayed clean penalty wise. In short, he was light years better than Green. Bell actually played fairly well. All in all, a large portion of the improvement came from Fitz himself. Quick decisions, little hesitancy in his throws and a very solid game plan, especially in the passing game. Quick releases can make a O-Line's day so much easier.

Edited by Spiderweb