Wasn't this week exactly what we wanted?

sac bills

We're all sick of 7-9. If we're gonna suck, let's suck for real and get a top-5 pick in the draft.

But darn, that game was fun, wasn't it? If we can go 3-13 with a few more fun games like that, I'm all for it. Then let's go out and draft a stud OT or LB next year.

I hope they win every week and they lost again so this is not exactly what I wanted.

:thumbsup:

It really is a bore listening to all of the draft talk.

1. This is my team.
  2. I want my team to win.
  3. I don't want to hit rock bottom so we can get a higher draft pick.
  4. Only winning can fix this team. Bottom line.

1. This is my team.

Im with you bro. Im really happy and surprized at how well RF is playing, and its making me think that at 26yrs old he may be the answer after all. Im stoked about the emergence of Stevie Johnson, and look foward to watching the further development of David Nelson. At this point my win/loss expectations and a playoff appearance is out of the question. But we have 10 games left to play. I hope we play EVERY remaining game as effectively as we did yesterday.

Anyone who is actually hoping the Bills LOSE their remaining games so that they get a higher draft pick is not

a Bills fan at all. I dont know what they are, but true BILLS fan is off the table.

1. This is my team.

Oh, I totally agree. I wanted them to win like crazy yesterday. I don't want moral victories. And I also don't want to look at next year's draft - that's a long ways away and I'm not convinced our savior is in that draft anyway.

I guess I'm only saying that if we are not going to the playoffs, let's just be fun to watch.

I agree - it was a very watchable game when we haven't had a ton of those over the last few years.

But, the key is drafing an elite-level franchise quarterback if we are fortunate to hit the #1 pick jackpot.

An elite-level qb is the furthest thing from my mind today. More like the key is drafting an elite-level DT and trade down and grab an elite-level LB. QB is clearly not our problem 6 games in. That being said , there is still 10 more games to go.