Why I Hate Tom Brady

The Big Cat

@0:08 in video--1st and 25 from the 50 yard line, down by 3 with 5 minutes to go in the fourth, and he stands tall and throws a 23 yard strike. A hold? A delay of game? no matter.

I wish I could enjoy watching him make plays like these. Like I do when I watch Peyton, Brees, or Big Ben. But I can't. I resent plays like these because he's also a unabashedly douchey crybaby

@0:11--acts like a hardass with Ray Lewis. For real, Tom? Bumping facemasks with Ray Lewis, sweet move, pretty boy. Watch how calmly Lewis explains to Tom that the hissy fit he's throwing (@0:24) is caused by the hit laid on him by...you guessed it, his own man (@0:30).

Yes Ngata had him wrapped up, but he hit him low, around the waste, and that's how Brady got the ball out in the first place, otherwise he's sacked (good freeze frame @0:04.) Not at a late hit, at all.

So not only is he acting like a total beeotch, he's also categorically wrong.

But finally,

@approx 4:30p EST Sunday October 17, the New England Patriots* walk away with the win.

The guy makes clutch plays, he's completely unlikeable, and he wins games for a team to whom I could devote an entire volume of hate-posts).

I hate Tom Brady:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt-RTym0bls&feature=player_embedded

Good break down of a typical Brady Play. It contains all the 'Brady-esque' ingredients, Brady making a huge play and Brady complaining/crying directed towards the referees.

I am homored to have been able to watch the likes of Marino, Montana, Kelly and all the greats from the 80's and 90's. I'm so glad I can see Manning and Brees play while they are at the height of their game and one day will be in the HOF.

However, I'm just numb to Brady. Not even an ounce of excitement when I hear about him break a record or accomplish a feat. Nothing.

You're right, he is 'unlikeable'

My dislike with the guy has even resignated into other areas of my life. I NEVER draft Brady in fantasy football. I never collect Brady Football cards. I never play as the Patriots team while playing video games.

I dislike him and the team that much.

I never get the hate on Brady. Peyton complains just as much as Brady does, he just doesn't beat the Bills two times every year, hence the hatred. Peyton berates his teammates on the field, but since it's him, we call that leadership. As for him jawing w/ Ray Lewis, god forbid an elite QB who has the balls to talk some smack, show some fire, to one of the games all-time great LBs. After we get over telling ourselves how much we hate him, just rememeber we would kill to have someone w/ half his talent.

I don't like the Patriots but to call Brady un likeable is not even close to reality. I know Bills fans don't like him but he is known as the Golden Boy for a reason.

6th round draft pick and multiple SB winner, team first player who was willing to play for less so that his team would be better, multiple record holder and in my oppinion the best QB in the NFL ( that is a close one with Manning but winning trumps all ) I think by and large Brady would recieve a favourable rating by NFL fans. If he were a Bill he would be the greatest human being on the planet.

@0:08 in video--1st and 25 from the 50 yard line, down by 3 with 5 minutes to go in the fourth, and he stands tall and throws a 23 yard strike. A hold? A delay of game? no matter.

I wish I could enjoy watching him make plays like these. Like I do when I watch Peyton, Brees, or Big Ben. But I can't. I resent plays like these because he's also a unabashedly douchey crybaby

@0:11--acts like a hardass with Ray Lewis. For real, Tom? Bumping facemasks with Ray Lewis, sweet move, pretty boy. Watch how calmly Lewis explains to Tom that the hissy fit he's throwing (@0:24) is caused by the hit laid on him by...you guessed it, his own man (@0:30).

Yes Ngata had him wrapped up, but he hit him low, around the waste, and that's how Brady got the ball out in the first place, otherwise he's sacked (good freeze frame @0:04.) Not at a late hit, at all.

But finally,

@approx 4:30p EST Sunday October 17, the New England Patriots* walk away with the win.

The guy makes clutch plays, he's completely unlikeable, and he wins games for a team to whom I could devote an entire volume of hate-posts).

I hate Tom Brady:

youtube.com/watch?v=mt-RTym0bls&feature=player_embedded

If only the Bills had a single player with the moxie that Tom Brady has. Instead, they collect a bunch of losers like Chris Kelsay, Paul Poz and George Wilson.

I never get the hate on Brady. Peyton complains just as much as Brady does, he just doesn't beat the Bills two times every year, hence the hatred. Peyton berates his teammates on the field, but since it's him, we call that leadership. As for him jawing w/ Ray Lewis, god forbid an elite QB who has the balls to talk some smack, show some fire, to one of the games all-time great LBs. After we get over telling ourselves how much we hate him, just rememeber we would kill to have someone w/ half his talent.

I'll have to keep my eye out for that behavior from Manning, because honestly I've never seen it.

You don't like complaining, but you do like the boisterous smack talk? How bout just playing with class? Pounding your chest like an ape does not a leader make, IMO.

I don't like the Patriots but to call Brady un likeable is not even close to reality. I know Bills fans don't like him but he is known as the Golden Boy for a reason.

6th round draft pick and multiple SB winner, team first player who was willing to play for less so that his team would be better, multiple record holder and in my oppinion the best QB in the NFL ( that is a close one with Manning but winning trumps all ) I think by and large Brady would recieve a favourable rating by NFL fans. If he were a Bill he would be the greatest human being on the planet.

Nobody here is arguing against his story. In fact, I've acknowledged that he's got the cred. I'd love to love the player, but I hate the man.

I'll have to keep my eye out for that behavior from Manning, because honestly I've never seen it.

You don't like complaining, but you do like the boisterous smack talk? How bout just playing with class? Pounding your chest like an ape does not a leader make, IMO.

Nobody here is arguing against his story. In fact, I've acknowledged that he's got the cred. I'd love to love the player, but I hate the man.

I realize, for better or worse, it's part of today's game. But I do love it when a guy like Brady takes on the toughest SOB on the field in front of all his guys to see.

FWIW, that was Suggs, not Lewis. Everything else is spot on and I remember thinking these very same things while watching this game last week.

I realize, for better or worse, it's part of today's game. But I do love it when a guy like Brady takes on the toughest SOB on the field in front of all his guys to see.

I do too, and if it was the Bills QB doing it everybody would love it and talk about his leadership and moxy. I hate the Pats as much as anybody but I don't hate Tom Brady - I'm envious that a rival has a QB like that and the Bills don't.

I do too, and if it was the Bills QB doing it everybody would love it and talk about his leadership and moxy. I hate the Pats as much as anybody but I don't hate Tom Brady - I'm envious that a rival has a QB like that and the Bills don't.

I don't hate anyone. Envious is the correct word. More than 20 years ago, I sat in a bar in downtown Buffalo watching the draft results with a couple of buddies. It was the Bills' turn to pick and Dan Marino was still available. Instead, they took a tight end that nobody remembered a year later. I was envious for two decades.

I don't hate anyone. Envious is the correct word. More than 20 years ago, I sat in a bar in downtown Buffalo watching the draft results with a couple of buddies. It was the Bills' turn to pick and Dan Marino was still available. Instead, they took a tight end that nobody remembered a year later. I was envious for two decades.

They took a QB named Jim Kelly that year. Appeared in 3 more super bowls than your love interest Marino.

But finally,

I hate Tom Brady:

Hey im now fan either but he was talking to trash to i actually think it was to Terrel Suggs because even though he got the hit on him he still got the completion so whats good. He was talking trash cuz he could i like it haha

I don't mean to damper the situation but that was suggs, not lewis.

Hey im now fan either but he was talking to trash to i actually think it was to Terrel Suggs because even though he got the hit on him he still got the completion so whats good. He was talking trash cuz he could i like it haha

Brady's a punk.

But finally,

I hate Tom Brady:

You know whay he is such a baby?

Because he is used to winning! Winning all the time. Being the best player on the field every time he plays. Having all the breaks go his way, because he and his team have kicked the rest of the league around (for the most part) for years.

He doesn't like it when things go badly. Not at all.

Know who doesn't act like a baby. Trent Edwards.

Nuff said? I think so.