Just trying to keep everyone happy...

JustMaxx

Heard on the radio last week that Olivia Paige, the 2010 September playboy of the month, is a BILLS FAN. I won't post any links, incase the forum won't like it, but its the truth, Olivia Paige, 2010 September playboy girl of the month, a BILLS FANNNN!!!

google this blonde beauty, and just have a moment of happiness, in a season of torture.

I was born in Brockport, raised in Toledo, I have lived in NC for 5 years now while I have visited here all my life.

NC, at least my area, has no blondes. The girls are all somewhat similar looking. They are dramatically different than Brockport and Toledo. All in all, I would say, as a whole Toledo had the best looking girls. I believe it is a midwestern thing. However, I went to Bport this past summer and was amazed how many blondes there still are! NC has a lot of fatties, Toledo had a bunch, too. Brockport had a bunch of great looking girls.

PS: I miss Wegmans.

I was born in Brockport, raised in Toledo, I have lived in NC for 5 years now while I have visited here all my life.

NC, at least my area, has no blondes. The girls are all somewhat similar looking. They are dramatically different than Brockport and Toledo. All in all, I would say, as a whole Toledo had the best looking girls. I believe it is a midwestern thing. However, I went to Bport this past summer and was amazed how many blondes there still are! NC has a lot of fatties, Toledo had a bunch, too. Brockport had a bunch of great looking girls.

PS: I miss Wegmans.

I use to go to brockport all the time for hockey, played tri-county growing up. i'm from churchville. I think this olivia use to work at the brockport diner if i remember correctly.