MNF

So by your logic we are better then the ravens offense because we scored more points then them against the patriots.

the jags also have to worry about cris johnson so they probably have more guys in the box defending the run.

Edited by b stein 22

They are running so wild the titans are forced to punt from their own 45 yard line. Yup, they are running right to the sideline. Aren't we talking about like 4 passes here? Come one people.....

Also, now I am dissapointed because I have nate washington on my FF team and he doesn't even have a catch yet.

So,. I'm watching the game online on ATDHE.com, and the game "goes to commercial".. Well, you can still hear the announcers in the booth speaking fairly candidly. Gruden says, "Hopefully the Jags can get something going." To which Tirico replies, "At least they got Trent Edwards" And they both share a chuckle. I must admit.. I laughed out loud. Hehe..

Looks like he's actually playing better than garrard.. I admit I laughed when he came in but i can't root against him.. Make a game out of it!

WTF he didnt run out of bounds there!! he actually got the first!

Edited by infernus

So,. I'm watching the game online on ATDHE.com, and the game "goes to commercial".. Well, you can still hear the announcers in the booth speaking fairly candidly. Gruden says, "Hopefully the Jags can get something going." To which Tirico replies, "At least they got Trent Edwards" And they both share a chuckle. I must admit.. I laughed out loud. Hehe..

I heard that also.LOL.oops Edwards picked. Now they are mocking him when they know the mike is live.