Trade deadline decisions

Glad to know the OBD police is out taking down the post I made about Chris Brown being forced to feed everyone BS. I understand that you want to take down political posts. But maybe you should also concentrate on taking down 80% of the other garbage on this board that pushed people like Lori and TG away from it.

Being unfairly critical of the media is the exact thing that pushed people like Lori and TG away. How do you not realize that?

Edited by MattyT

I agree with this and I don't understand why more people aren't talking about it. Vick is a great type of player for a team with sub-standard talent like the Bills.

I think the issues would be

A) His age doesn't make him suitable for a rebuilding team

B) The possibility of no football in 2011 makes any type of decision like this difficult

C) Anything more than a 4th round draft pick is a price the Bills probably can't afford (and I imagine he will cost more than a 4th rounder)

Regardless, I like the Vick idea. Maybe it doesn't make much sense, but I think he could help get the team competitive in a hurry.

Kolb and Vick have both been injured this year. I don't think the Eagles are moving either player.