Offense improving? Really?

Guest dog14787

When I read this last night I was in a good mood, took it on the chin like I normally do, today not such a good mood. I see another very good poster harassed to the point of departure just recently, not only a good poster, but a writer who follows the Buffalo Bills with insider information from time to time willing to share it with us here on TSW.

The benching/releasing of Trent Edwards is a sore spot with me, I'll be the first to admit. So what gives you the right to harass me constantly because of it, just because I'm not turning you in for it doesn't make it right because I could be, popping up on the shoutbox and the first thing you do is make a snide comment about Trent Edwards in connection with me.Same thing here on a thread I start.

I was born in Buffalo, with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins all living in and around the Buffalo area. I will always be a die hard Bills fan, and just for you information I am following the Jaguars now, and not that its any of your business I have a daughter that lives in Jacksonville with hopes she might start following her City's football team in the future.

Seriously, you need to see a shrink, get some help...

Because on the internet, people can anonymously say whatever they want. Many cowards set up aliases and say things to people that they wouldn't have the guts to say to their face.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, points per game, TD's per game, and red zone efficiency has improved if everyone's info is accurate. Not to mention our biggest weapon from last season (TO) is now playing for the bungles,and the TE position was decimated before the season even started with Shaun Nelson just now returning to the lineup.

So I suppose in all fairness you could say Chan Gailey has done more with less, at least in some categories.

Note: Interesting question, If you had to take Gailey's current Bills and play them against DJ's Bills of last season, who wins? I believe DJ probably kicks Gailey's ass, hehehe

This is actually a very interesting thought problem, I'll take a shot at a meaningful reply here that people can punch holes in.

2010 D against 2009 O -- sheesh, I don't even know how to call it.

If they give the ball to FJ 25 plays a game I *think* 2009 gains a lot of yardage but 2009 seemed to really struggle at punching it in.

2009 kicks a lot of field goals. They score almost every time they touch the ball, but only a FG.

2010 O against 2009 D -- Fitz would get picked like an Iowa scarecrow if he threw like he does sometimes, but then there's that run D thing.

If Spiller found a hole it would be C-c-c-c'ya! 2010 gives up 3 picks (that end in FG for 2009) but compensates with 2 long TD runs by Spiller

and a couple of good drives sustained by Fitz scrambles, a few good passes across the middle to Nelson and Parrish, and a single long bomb to Evans.

TOP sucks, but point production per time is good.

Overall, it would be a fairly sad game - "the battle of the ineptitudes".

I think 2010 edges 2009, 31 - 30. That's 4 TD and a FG to 10 FG ;)