Vikes @ Jets Discussion Thread

Whoa what a night. I got tickets so to speak during the rain delay. Got a call from a guy I know working security and he let me in during the lightning. There was a lot of people milling around in the non seat areas. Some people were careless with there wallets and I ended up finding a nice some of money. Some people were careless with their mouth and I'm sure a few dentists will be having a big day today. You're welcome Dr. Fischbein.

After the game we really tied one on. I think it was pretty calm as I only remember busting one beer bottle over someone's head. The parking lot on the way out was fun too. Here is a tip for if you go to the Meadowlands. Don't take up two parking spots with your fancy Mercedes unless you have AAA or four spare tires. Oh yeah also don't walk back to your car too slow if your in a crowd or else you might get pushed over from behind and end up with the nickname gravelpuss.

I have to get some sleep but I'm sure glad I got that call last night.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Can't help thinking what if we signed Rex Ryan instead of the extra year with Jaron? Can you imagine our fans at the games with that defensive philophy? We would be crazy every week. I say do whatever you have to do to get this guy on our team and pull a parcells move. Hire Daddy Ryan as GM of the Bills! Who would he get to be new coach? I wonder...... just dreaming but sure would be nice for us.

Even though they win, I notched Jets down a few pegs last night. Lost in the hysteria of beating a 1 & 3 team at home, was the continued poor play from Sanchez that only by sheer luck did not lead to multiple game changing picks. That luck will run out. Also the poor play of Revis who gave up a TD to the team's #2 WR (he wasn't allowed to cover their #1), and was shoved to the ground like a rag doll on what would have most likely led to a catch that would have put Vikes in game winning FG position at the end, had not Favre overthrown a wide open WR.

Right now I'm looking at Broncos upsetting Jets this week.

Even though they win, I notched Jets down a few pegs last night. Lost in the hysteria of beating a 1 & 3 team at home, was the continued poor play from Sanchez that only by sheer luck did not lead to multiple game changing picks. That luck will run out. Also the poor play of Revis who gave up a TD to the team's #2 WR (he wasn't allowed to cover their #1), and was shoved to the ground like a rag doll on what would have most likely led to a catch that would have put Vikes in game winning FG position at the end, had not Favre overthrown a wide open WR.

Right now I'm looking at Broncos upsetting Jets this week.

wow.

What's your latest over/under for the week they put in Brunnell?

Can't help thinking what if we signed Rex Ryan instead of the extra year with Jaron? Can you imagine our fans at the games with that defensive philophy? We would be crazy every week. I say do whatever you have to do to get this guy on our team and pull a parcells move. Hire Daddy Ryan as GM of the Bills! Who would he get to be new coach? I wonder...... just dreaming but sure would be nice for us.

His brother, Rob, might be getting some calls for interviews if he keeps Cleveland's defense clicking.

wow.

What's your latest over/under for the week they put in Brunnell?

lol.

Sanchez's "continued poor play" :rolleyes: lol.

So he meant to hit Winfield between the numbers last night? And the Dolphin defender last week?

lol

He's thrown 0 ints this year--5 games in. No other starter has done this in the league. He's lead his team to a 4-1 record atop one of probably the 2 toughest divisions in the NFL.

You're looking worse each week, man.