steve taskerless

vegas55

Clueless actually. I mean is there a more mediocre analyst than this guy? Constantly with the completely obvious and superficial commentary with virtually no insight. I mean, you get more insight at a local tavern. So the big issue going into the Jags game was the defense inability to stop the run. Bills come out and play 4-3, using a nose tackle instead of a linebacker, and Steve never notices this much less comments on it. But we did get a number of insightful comments from him such as " you just can't commit penalties in the red zone etc" Gee really? I never heard that.

There are very few NFL T analyst jobs out there. We should expect much much more from the guys who have those jobs

Clueless actually. I mean is there a more mediocre analyst than this guy? Constantly with the completely obvious and superficial commentary with virtually no insight. I mean, you get more insight at a local tavern. So the big issue going into the Jags game was the defense inability to stop the run. Bills come out and play 4-3, using a nose tackle instead of a linebacker, and Steve never notices this much less comments on it. But we did get a number of insightful comments from him such as " you just can't commit penalties in the red zone etc" Gee really? I never heard that.

There are very few NFL T analyst jobs out there. We should expect much much more from the guys who have those jobs

Let's be fair, he did give away a old special teams trick yesterday where a kicker will intentionally make the ball fall off the tee after a re-kick to give the players a chance to catch their breath ;)

Yeah he sucks, but think about it. How many people watch Bills games any more? He has to be doing that job almost for free. Why should a network pay more for someone to announce to such a small audience?