Witner Haters

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you bigtime on this. But that is done. Whitner on a good team D like the Steelers or someboby with a pass rush would shine,no doubt about it. But all he does here is make tackles that our LBs can`t. He would have more picks and bone crunching hits in the secondary.Our front six out of seven suck.

I hear you.

Kyle Williams is our lone stud in the front. I love the guy!

Question: Wasn't Poz a pass rushing OLB at Penn State? If that was the case, perhaps we should move him back to that position, let Kelsay cheerlead from the sideline, and maybe Poz will stay healthy for a full season.

I don't think Poz is that bad. And I do like Whitner.

But Ngata would have helped our team so much more than Whitner has.

I believe that Whitner hasn't lived up to his draft status, but I think that he's still a solid starter and one of the few members of the defense who's play matches how much he cares.

BTW did anyone notice on the Gerard fumble, Whitner (a safety) was one of the later entrants to the scrum and he was the one who came up with ball. It was a nice hustle play full of grit.

He was one of the few bright spots on a horrible defensive day. A number of times his was the only play to keep a long gainer from being a touchdown. A safety is supposed to keep the mess in front of him and prevent tds, and he had a lot of mess in front of him.

Seriously? What are you a relative? That is the only way anyone could defend this worthless clown any longer.

I like Whitner. I don't know how you geniuses can judge ANY DB behind that front 7. All I know is, I saw Whitner hung out to dry alot so far and he made some tackles. Yeah, he got burned by a HOF RB who was untouched buy the front 7, but no safety would have made that play. You can't blame him for our struggles against TEs as our scheme has OLB covering TEs most of the time.

Worthless clown? He must have blown you off for an autograph....or something.

I hear you.

Kyle Williams is our lone stud in the front. I love the guy!

Question: Wasn't Poz a pass rushing OLB at Penn State? If that was the case, perhaps we should move him back to that position, let Kelsay cheerlead from the sideline, and maybe Poz will stay healthy for a full season.

I don't think Poz is that bad. And I do like Whitner.

But Ngata would have helped our team so much more than Whitner has.

Kyle Williams is not a stud. He's the only one who currently belongs in the NFL. Poz is SLOW.

Ngata plays for Baltimore and the kick still missed. Let it all go or it'll drive you crazy.

Whitner is a guy who ends up making tackle sand plays the front 7 cannot make. If you watch the Jets run thru the Vikings tonight the Vikes safeties look pretty poor tackling. Whitner made some very good plays yesterday and is a leader on this team.

K Williams is a guy who has heart but has been WAY overmatched in the trenches. Great heart but on most teams is probably not a starter. Gotta like his attitude and heart though.