Hey ICE, come out now

You are getting your chops broken today and you deserve it.

That said, stick around. Imo, TBD is a better site by your presence. Here is my advice...if you dont want to lay off Drew, just enjoy the wins (although I think that Drew deserves a break). We are going to kick the dog**** out of Cleveland on Sunday.

Come on board and bask in the fun with us. You ARE after all a Bills fan.

While Ice does flip flop in his opinions a lot. I believe he is first and foremost a FAN, and like all other fans of the Buffalo Bills, wants nothing more than to see them win a superbowl. Whether it's with Drew Bledsoe, JP LOSMan, or Condoleza Rice playing quaterback. It's the trophy that matters not the player at qb. I think ICE gets that. He's a bit of a cynic, and believes that we won't ever be anything more than an average team with Bledsoe at qb. So far he's been proven right, but no he shouldn't leave the board. I believe him posting balances out the over homerish type posts. THE FIRST AND FOREMOST GOAL OF THE BUFFALO BILLS AND THEIR FANS, SHOULD BE NOT SETTLING FOR AVERGAE, OR SETTLING FOR APPERANCES, BUT FOR ONE DAY HEARING THE INFAMOUS WORDS HEARD EVERY YEAR ON CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY....... AND YOUR 2004-2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS ARE................