I'M DONE! Goodbye Bills!

In my opinion, Lynch is a better player than Jackson. I expect that he'll do well in Seattle.

You need to explain that one. The stats, the quickness, cutting ability, route running, and blitz pickup all point to Jackson. I'm not saying Lynch was bad or even too far behind but as far as who was better, it was not that close in my opinion.

You need to explain that one. The stats, the quickness, cutting ability, route running, and blitz pickup all point to Jackson. I'm not saying Lynch was bad or even too far behind but as far as who was better, it was not that close in my opinion.

Don't forget his hands as well. Jackson is better at pretty much everything, I have no clue how anybody could claim Lynch is the superior back.

Don't forget his hands as well. Jackson is better at pretty much everything, I have no clue how anybody could claim Lynch is the superior back.

And two years from retirement age for RBs in the NFL. You guys forget he wasnt drafted and we didnt pick him up fresh out of college. It shows though that Bills will have to draft a RB in the near future (1-4 years) to replace the old fella. They should of traded him and got a 3rd rounder.

Glad this got some laughs. Just remember, things are never as good or as bad as they seem. Or, in the case of the Bills, as mediocre or bad as they seem.

Got me with that thread title!! :lol: And this is a guy I can confirm was wearing his Bills shirt in public just two short months ago!

And you'll remember I needed 5 Pints of Dogfish Head to stomach it. :lol:

I saw the thread listed on the main page, then saw it was Bartshan, and I thought to myself, "oh NO, things are much worst than I thought if BARTSHAN is going full-retard now!!"

Glad u were just foolin' :)

Everybody knows you never go full retard.

I'm just happy these morons in the FO didn't trade him to the Jets-Patriots-Dolphins, and yet somehow I get the feeling that Lynch will end up in NE and haunt the Bills for a few years

To all you brainiacs who think Jackson is the better player.... both players have two distinct styles of running, Lynch the fright train and Jackson is a Jaguar, Spiller OTOH is a Ferrari. Lynch needs a bigger hole and would better suited to line up in the I to hit the hole at full speed, Jackson needs a crease and like Lynch can break tackles. About the only RB utilized properly in the last few years was Jackson, but as old as he is you just don't want to feature him full time.

"IF" the Bills had a better O line and OC those three backs could really wear down a defense and win some games. Lynch and Jackson proved that under Steve Fairchild when each rushed for 100+ yards against the Dolphins.

The Bills lost a good skill player for only a 4th round pick, they could have made this move back on draft day that would have gotten them a pick this year.

Time will tell - my hunch is with a legit QB, OL, and coaching staff - Lynch will be a top 10-12 RB in the NFL. Jackson very well may be better today ON THE BILLS, because he's a different type of runner. But IMO, Lynch is the better RB for a traditional contender. Take out the shaft he got in 2009 and his stats are better than Freddie - not to mention 6 years younger and WAY tougher. Someone posted earlier they break tackles the same - yeah right! Oh well, no more energy to debate things that don't matter - GO BILLS and GO FREDDIE

In my opinion, Lynch is a better player than Jackson. I expect that he'll do well in Seattle.

Agreed. Add RB to the draft list next year. Jackson is almost 30 and Spiller is a change of pace back, too small to run between the tackles. Why trade a guy you know can play for the uncertainity of a 4th round pick that probability predicts won't contribute? Well, I guess that's how things roll at OBD. And why they have become the worst team in the NFL.

And two years from retirement age for RBs in the NFL. You guys forget he wasnt drafted and we didnt pick him up fresh out of college. It shows though that Bills will have to draft a RB in the near future (1-4 years) to replace the old fella. They should of traded him and got a 3rd rounder.

Jackson will play for the Bills - and be productive - for just as long as Lynch would have. Do you really think Lynch was going to re-sign with the Bills after his contract is up next year? Lynch wants to be a starter, not sit on the bench behind a better back.

I'm still of the opinion that Spiller will get limited touches this year because Buddy is, in a sense, redshirting him. Why put miles on him when the team isn't ready to compete?

I totally agree. RB isn't QB or WR or any other position in sports really. It's the only one where "experience" does you more harm than good.