Please watch Kelsay on the first play of this video

Got_Wood

What is he even doing--- double covering the tight end in the flat with Byrd on a running play?

I'm sorry you actually went to NFL.com to subject yourself to these "highlights".

I know, it's painful to watch. I was just curious if I could see which players are the problem on this team. From this video you can see that Kelsay, Ayodele, Torbor, Cornell Green, Whitner (in pass protection), and even Eric Wood (tough game for him) were liabilities.

You can also tell that our o-line pass blocking technique is pretty bad. We're back peddling a little too fast out there, and we're not getting any kind of punch on the defensive tackles coming up the middle.

Check out the video at 0:55. On the play we score with a lob pass to Martin in the corner of the endzone. If you look at our o-lineman, Wood and Green have a double team on one Jets d-tackle. The guy blasts through them both like swinging doors and nearly gets the sack on Fitz. What kind of technique is that? Where is the leverage? Not promising for our QB's out there. Green especially looks very bad on multiple pass protection plays, but looks good on run blocking plays for the most part (however doesn't hold blocks long enough).

I know, it's painful to watch. I was just curious if I could see which players are the problem on this team. From this video you can see that Kelsay, Ayodele, Torbor, Cornell Green, Whitner (in pass protection), and even Eric Wood (tough game for him) were liabilities.

I noticed Ayodele get lit up once or twice. That's too bad about Torbor--- I no longer have any idea who is even merely adequate on our defense.

Hopefully, Wood's struggles this year are due strictly to his injury recovery.

Video no longer available?

Oh well. Just finished watching the game and notice Kelsay looked terrible....again. Also, noticed Cornell Green

blocking the inside guy again while a blitzer ran right past him. Saw him do it pretty much every game so far.

On the last play, Posluszny gets absolutely blasted out of the hole. He ends up on the wrong side of the line of scrimmage, 5 yards downfield, and hopelessly out of the play. Can't really make out who the DE on roller skates is there, but that guy held the point of attack like a puff of smoke.

Video no longer available?

Oh well. Just finished watching the game and notice Kelsay looked terrible....again. Also, noticed Cornell Green

blocking the inside guy again while a blitzer ran right past him. Saw him do it pretty much every game so far.

Yes, Cornell Green is just a bystander on a lot of plays. Watching his own players get creamed by the player he should be engaging.

And how can you miss Kelsay's "effort" in coverage. Seems his idea of coverage is to give the TE a push as he runs by, stand there, and then decide to run after the guy with the football since he has nothing else to do. Man, he sucks.