I'm tired of one thing in particular...

ShipUPride

I'm tired of seeing players from the Bills smiling to and patting opposing players on the ass during the game.

From the opening kick off to the final whistle, this should be a battle... a war. Not a reunion. After the game, if you want to run over and say hello to a "buddy" of yours, so be it. But during the game, when you are down by 30 points, I hate seeing 2 guys on opposing sides playing grab ass with each other. In fact, I'm tired of seeing players helping each other up off of the field.

When did the Sunday's turn into a time to catch up with friends?

It sickens me and makes me think that the players really just look at this as a job, and not as a battle like the fans do.

/rant

I'm tired of seeing players from the Bills smiling to and patting opposing players on the ass during the game.

From the opening kick off to the final whistle, this should be a battle... a war. Not a reunion. After the game, if you want to run over and say hello to a "buddy" of yours, so be it. But during the game, when you are down by 30 points, I hate seeing 2 guys on opposing sides playing grab ass with each other. In fact, I'm tired of seeing players helping each other up off of the field.

It sickens me and makes me think that the players really just look at this as a job, and not as a battle like the fans do.

/rant

I hate that too. I especially noticed Byrd patting Tomlison, all smiles, after a big gain. Later in the first quarter, Byrd walks three yards to offer Tomlison a hand getting up, but LT already had it. WTF is up with that? From the kickoff until the final gun, those guys should be considered your enemy. If you want to go to dinner and a movie after the game, fine. But during the game treat your opponent like the enemy.

Actually, I look at it like a game. (Crazy I know.) And I have no problem with sportsmanship.

i ve gotta disagree here....i understand your point, but being the losers we are things are magnified. We B word when players get into trouble cause they are suppose to be role models, so when they show that role model attitude on the field we still B word....its a double edge sword I know. I'm as frustrated as anyone about the state of the team. But it's hard to get mad when they show sportsmanship even when they are getting waxed.

overall it's just a pitifull team, from top (ralph wilson) to bottom....

In fact, I'm tired of seeing players helping each other up off of the field.

/rant

Helping someone up is just being classy. I remember seeing the Bills of the glory years helping opponents up; it didn't seem to prevent them from winning. Maybe it even took a little steam out of their opponents to know they're playing classy guys.

From the opening kick off to the final whistle, this should be a battle... a war.

Dude its a game, and for many of them it is just a job. Harsh reality, but the truth is there are a lot of players who see it only as work, and not a battle or a war. Militaries fight in wars, football players play games...

It's one thing to help someone up when you just beat them but when you are the one getting your rear end handed to you it should be different. On my team thats how it's going to be anyways.

Edited by bmur66

One thing I'm tired of seeing is running by committee. If we're only going to run nine times in a game, they should all be to one guy. I choose Jackson

+1

I'm tired of seeing Marshawn Lynch smiling and laughing on the sidelines with his teamates in the 4th quarter of a blow out. I doubt Gailey was cutting up and laughing with the other coaches during the game. Why is it okay for certain players; because they don't care and their not hurt by what's been transpiring on the field.