Why are we keeping 3 starting RB's on this pathetic team.

Seriously, it is such a waste. We have two work horse RB's in lynch and Jackson that can carry the load all by themselves, now getting in some cases less than 5 carries. 2 backs total, one to complement Spiller and run with it. Jackson is obviously the more balanced back since he can do everything Lynch can plus run the wildcat, but do we utilize this, no! I'd like to see Lynch traded, but some move has to be made here with this position to build for the future.

WE DON'T NEED 3 STARTING RB'S WITH THE CURRENT STATE OF THIS TEAM!

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Seriously, it is such a waste. We have two work horse RB's in lynch and Jackson that can carry the load all by themselves, now getting in some cases less than 5 carries. 2 backs total, one to complement Spiller and run with it. Jackson is obviously the more balanced back since he can do everything Lynch can plus run the wildcat, but do we utilize this, no! I'd like to see Lynch traded, but some move has to be made here with this position to build for the future.

Hard to argue but it is hard to give away talent without getting something useful back

I could argue that it is time to move Lee evans as well.

Hard to argue but it is hard to give away talent without getting something useful back

I could argue that it is time to move Lee evans as well.

Evans and Lynch both need to be moved -- conditional draft pick if that is the best that can be gotten. Time to move forward without these two.

Agreed; 3 RB's on a team that can't run...

As an aside, every time we run the wildcat, it works. Why do we only run it for 2 plays each game? It seems like it's effective and might be the only way to get all 3 RB's on the field at the same time.

They need to DUMP LYNCH. The sooner the better. Take whatever you can get. He won't help this team win.

Definitely. No one can get enough carries to get going anyway.