If the draft was today

Frez

Yes you are right. You can never have too much depth in the secondary. I just think I would want the exact same situation for O-line I think McNally is getting some great work out of our players, but there have been several injuries to our starters this year and it would be great to have some more talent to step in IMO (other than Lawrence Smith).

150322[/snapback]

A lot would depend on free agency before the draft and the LT situation. If we were to lose Jennings with no veteran replacement via free agency, I would then look to the first round for OL help and maybe the 2nd as well. A real dominant guard, a guy like CJ Brooks of Maryland, Marcus Johnson of Mississippi, or Chris Kemoeatu of Utah will be around in the 2nd. The only ones I feel won't be there would be Elton Brown of Virginia or David Baas of Michigan, who I think will go in the first round. For interior OL, they can be had in the 2nd round, freeing up the first round pick for a quality prospect at safety or maybe even DE.

depends which TEs and DBs are on the board still...if heath miller TE from virginia is their I snatch him up...if bing is on the board im taking him...but bottom line is I get secondary help or nab me a stud TE.