Edwards Jersey for Sale

1B4IDie

I have a barely worn Trent Edwards Blue Home Replica Jersey

I will throw in at no additional cost a JP LOSSman Blue Home Replica Jersey, still in the packaging from NFL.com

Will take best offer.

Any offers out there?

If they werent' replica's I'd make you an offer. Someone is bound to have those numbers at some point. I wish I had my authentic $300 McGahee jersey now. Change the last name and I'd have a Spiller authentic jersey.

You could add a 1 to the Edwards jersey and tape over the name and have a Jack Kemp "Future" jersey. Can tape over Losman and have a Flutie "Future" jersey. My take on a throwback jersey. You could just donate them to charity and start over next year. Whomever the new QB that we draft is, that's what I am going with along with the throwback Kelly and B Smith jerseys that I have. I think my Poz jersey will be headed to the donate bin after this year. Nobody on this team is worthy of having fans wear their number. Spiller maybe but that's about it.

I'm thinking of taking my Edwards jersey & changing the name from Edwards to NEXT. I got it for free, wore it 2 times. 1st time I wore it Trent got benched before the next home game & I threw it in the back of the closet. 2nd time was opening day, benched & cut before the next home game. I better not wear it again.

I will throw in at no additional cost a JP LOSSman Blue Home Replica Jersey, still in the packaging from NFL.com

Will take best offer.

Any offers out there?

I'll buy, if you can throw in a Billy Joe Hobert with the package.

I'm thinking of taking my Edwards jersey & changing the name from Edwards to NEXT. I got it for free, wore it 2 times. 1st time I wore it Trent got benched before the next home game & I threw it in the back of the closet. 2nd time was opening day, benched & cut before the next home game. I better not wear it again.

Christ...you better not! You wear that jersey, and he may get killed.

Will take best offer.

Any offers out there?

i have a bean, a fart, and 25 cents.

all more valuable than the crap you have for sale.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt even take your stuff for free. i swear im being serious!

Edited by Clippers of Nfl