We ARE good enough with Fitz

IF

We can come up with a way to pressure opposing QB's. Brady had nothing to worry about yesterday. The one time we had pressure on him he just went down on his own. QB pressures change the game. With our change to the 3-4 we should be able to disguise our blitz packages and get pressure consistently... Why isn't it happening?

Clearly Maybin isn't a pass rusher as a down lineman. But I have to think that if we make it look like any of 7-8 guys could be coming and mix up what we send that we'd get people through the o-line from time to time.

I was waiting and waiting to see something like this yesterday, but there was no sign of it. If we can't cover their WR/TE's with 7-8 in the secondary, why did we keep trying???

No one's talking about our DC letting us down... I am. Are you?

IF

We can come up with a way to pressure opposing QB's. Brady had nothing to worry about yesterday. The one time we had pressure on him he just went down on his own. QB pressures change the game. With our change to the 3-4 we should be able to disguise our blitz packages and get pressure consistently... Why isn't it happening?

Clearly Maybin isn't a pass rusher as a down lineman. But I have to think that if we make it look like any of 7-8 guys could be coming and mix up what we send that we'd get people through the o-line from time to time.

I was waiting and waiting to see something like this yesterday, but there was no sign of it. If we can't cover their WR/TE's with 7-8 in the secondary, why did we keep trying???

No one's talking about our DC letting us down... I am. Are you?

Please don't wish for better defensive pass rushing right now...it is going to ruin our ability to get a franchise QB next hyear...Fitz is already likely gonna win us enough games to put us out of contention...probably 5 or 6 games...3 games too many...