Lineman visits Bills

BillsFanInLV

We are pathetic. Other teams sign qualiy free agents, all the Bills do is search under rocks in the hopes of grabbing obscure, fringe players and hope they are diamonds in the rough.

I am really starting to wonder if the Bills are even trying to compete.

The guy was brought in for a look after visiting other teams this week. Teams do this on a regular basis with players like this. The guy was a 5th round pick a year ago but tore his ACL in the last preseason game for the Bucs.

Who is out there right now that you think the Bills would be better served having in for a quick workout?

We are pathetic. Other teams sign qualiy free agents, all the Bills do is search under rocks in the hopes of grabbing obscure, fringe players and hope they are diamonds in the rough.

I am really starting to wonder if the Bills are even trying to compete.

What do you expect them to do at this point?

How is the great TJ Hous doing for Baltimore so far?

Oh that's right if we have heard of him, and if the media gives my team validation, it makes me feel better, I forgot.

What do you expect them to do at this point?

How is the great TJ Hous doing for Baltimore so far?

Oh that's right if we have heard of him, and if the media gives my team validation, it makes me feel better, I forgot.

OBVIOUSLY, nothing significant can be done at this point. I never said or even implied anything to the contrary.

My issue is what they do in the offseason, in comparison to other teams.

OBVIOUSLY, nothing significant can be done at this point. I never said or even implied anything to the contrary.

My issue is what they do in the offseason, in comparison to other teams.

Why not complain about keeping that weak legged kicker Scott Norwood? It would have been just as timely.