TRADE FOR KOLB!!

JustMaxx

You want a young Qb you can build around? well, one just became available. Vicks the starter. He has been groomed by Andy Reid for years, and because of that theres little doubt in my mind this kid is ready to play. Last year, his only few starts of his career, were better than trents last 30 starts. I know your probably thinking Rob Johnson, rob johnson, rob johnson, don't do it, BUT, this kid learned in the NFL from Andy Reid, a guy who knows quarterbacks. I really think we could trade a 2nd or third round pick, or a third and lynch, to get him. Then we have a QB to build around.

I was never a brohm or trent guy, and although fitz i think will keep us more competitive, kolb is a guy who has a chance to be a top QB. LETS GET HIM!!!

GO BILLS

You want a young Qb you can build around? well, one just became available. Vicks the starter. He has been groomed by Andy Reid for years, and because of that theres little doubt in my mind this kid is ready to play. Last year, his only few starts of his career, were better than trents last 30 starts. I know your probably thinking Rob Johnson, rob johnson, rob johnson, don't do it, BUT, this kid learned in the NFL from Andy Reid, a guy who knows quarterbacks. I really think we could trade a 2nd or third round pick, or a third and lynch, to get him. Then we have a QB to build around.

I was never a brohm or trent guy, and although fitz i think will keep us more competitive, kolb is a guy who has a chance to be a top QB. LETS GET HIM!!!

GO BILLS

Where did you read that Kolb has become available for a trade? The Eagles never said that, in fact Vick is only under contract through this season. Even if they were trying to trade Kolb, there is no way on the moon that Ralphie is going to let them trade for a QB making $12 million this season, and just signed a huge contract a couple months ago. Kolb hasn't done anything in the NFL to prove he can be the QB that you can build a team around, Rob Johnson had one great game too, but how did that turn out?

GO BILLS

Two questions:

Why would they trade ther back up, who would step up to back up Vick?

If reid knows qbs and reid benched kolb and is willing to trade him for a three - do we want him?