The More And More Football I Watch (Not Bills)

BuffaloBaumer

I, just like many on this board, attended all those games during the Super Bowl years which makes this team seem so far away. Every year you think they can get a couple pieces but instead they prove over and over how clueless of an organization they are. As I watch most teams on tv, it is astonishing how unbelievably far away this team is to competing. Yes, probably drastic but I honestly can't picture this team ever playing in a playoff game again. That is not supposed to happen in the NFL and it just seems that the more teams I watch, the more I think "how come Buffalo NEVER does that)? I am not talking about double flips in the air for a td, I am talking about basic football skills.

Let's hope a miraculous pick in 2011 turns everything around......

I, just like many on this board, attended all those games during the Super Bowl years which makes this team seem so far away. Every year you think they can get a couple pieces but instead they prove over and over how clueless of an organization they are. As I watch most teams on tv, it is astonishing how unbelievably far away this team is to competing. Yes, probably drastic but I honestly can't picture this team ever playing in a playoff game again. That is not supposed to happen in the NFL and it just seems that the more teams I watch, the more I think "how come Buffalo NEVER does that)? I am not talking about double flips in the air for a td, I am talking about basic football skills.

Let's hope a miraculous pick in 2011 turns everything around......

I was thinking this very thing earlier. In fact, I can't wrap my brain around how in the world is it possible for us to be as bad as we have been for as long as we have. It defies the laws of probability.

Edited by SwampD

I was thinking this very thing earlier. In fact, I can't wrap my brain around how in the world is it possible for us to be as bad as we have been for as long as we have. It defies the laws of probability.

Collins, Flutie, Johnson, Bledsoe, Losman, Edwards, Fitzpatrick, Brohm

Any further explanation needed?

QB is the most important position

OL is the most important unit

If your Oline is bad and your QB takes a beating every game eventually you'll ruin him mentally and physically

certain positions take longer to develop than others

generally speaking LBs, CBs, OG, S, K, P, and RBs will come in and be productive the soonest

If you want a QB, OT, WR, TE, DE, DT, or any LB or S with play calling responsibilities to come in and be immediately productive at a high level then you are talking free agent not draft pick.

Build offense first because a bad defense doesn't get your offense worn down and injured but a bad offense will get your defense worn down and injured.

Collins, Flutie, Johnson, Bledsoe, Losman, Edwards, Fitzpatrick, Brohm

Any further explanation needed?

Flutie helped us get to the playoffs for two years. The line started to go to hell then but he was elusive. Unless we get Mike vick jeff garcia or someother elusive type we have zero chance of winning anything unless we rebuild that line starting with both tackles.

QB is the most important position

OL is the most important unit

If your Oline is bad and your QB takes a beating every game eventually you'll ruin him mentally and physically

certain positions take longer to develop than others

generally speaking LBs, CBs, OG, S, K, P, and RBs will come in and be productive the soonest

If you want a QB, OT, WR, TE, DE, DT, or any LB or S with play calling responsibilities to come in and be immediately productive at a high level then you are talking free agent not draft pick.

Build offense first because a bad defense doesn't get your offense worn down and injured but a bad offense will get your defense worn down and injured.

I know this is why we are bad, I just can't believe they are still clueless as to how to fix it.....