last night I had the strangest dream.

tennesseeboy

In my dream I saw us qb'd by Michael Vick who we got for a second round pick last spring, and at left tackle was none other than our first round pick from the draft, Mr. Bulaga (number 75 actually playing left tackle for the packers yesterday) and at right tackle was Flozell Adams. At gaurd was Levitre and Incognito and at center was our Mr. Wood. The receivers included a re-signed Terrel Owens and Lee Evans. We won our second game against the Packers. The second half opened with a nifty reverse for a touchdown which was managed by our special teams coach Bobby April. Our 4-3 defense was anchored by Aaron Schobel, Kyle Williams, Marcus Stroud and Chris Kelsay and our top off season free agent pick Karlos Dansby at linebacker added a lot to the play.

In my dream I saw us qb'd by Michael Vick who we got for a second round pick last spring, and at left tackle was none other than our first round pick from the draft, Mr. Bulaga (number 75 actually playing left tackle for the packers yesterday) and at right tackle was Flozell Adams. At gaurd was Levitre and Incognito and at center was our Mr. Wood. The receivers included a re-signed Terrel Owens and Lee Evans. We won our second game against the Packers. The second half opened with a nifty reverse for a touchdown which was managed by our special teams coach Bobby April. Our 4-3 defense was anchored by Aaron Schobel, Kyle Williams, Marcus Stroud and Chris Kelsay and our top off season free agent pick Karlos Dansby at linebacker added a lot to the play.

Signing legitimate starter quality free agents that we need? Holding on to player ansd coaches that can help us? Drafting players in positions that we need? Not making radical changes that do not fit the personnel that we have?

So you actually want to build upon what was there rather than rebuild again?

who were the coach, gm and owner?