Its all part of the plan folks....be prepared for a long year

We have proven we can fuk up ANY high draft pick....why is this a lock that we now rebuild through them?????

The most OT rich draft, we turn away and address the position we needed the least.

give us 2 first rounders and we'll find a 3rd Rd talent (McCargo) to waste a pick on with one and fuk up the other one.

We can't find a guy to EVEN CONTRIBUTE to the defense with a top 12 pick (Maybin)

If we're in the QB Hunt....pass on a tough cold weather QB that plays a pro set (Jimmy Clausen) at a value for a 2nd rounder.....reach for every California pu-ssy that turns into a bust and doesnt want to be in B-lo.

You all know the story...

This team built the SB teams with some amazing draft picks trades and FA moves, resulting in skill and depth. They had a top notch FO. This organization destroyed itself letting Polian leave followed by Butler/AJ.

Until one of the alumns (Kelly) becomes the face of this organization, returns some class and swagger, we're going to get Southern Accented outsiders that don't care about the community, the fans, teh history and the heritage.....they were the last call on teh call list and B-Lo is still the NFL. I hear Buddy talk and I feel that I am at a freakin Klan rally.