Is everyone surprised at todays outcome?

buffalo_bills

Im not, and who is? We all expected a blowout, yet everyone is raging about the game and how we stunk. Yea we stunk, but we all knew it was coming. This team simply cannot put up points. Thats what it comes down to. The positive is that i think this was our toughest test of the year, and we got a shot at the Pats next week. :devil:

Im not, and who is? We all expected a blowout, yet everyone is raging about the game and how we stunk. Yea we stunk, but we all knew it was coming. This team simply cannot put up points. Thats what it comes down to. The positive is that i think this was our toughest test of the year, and we got a shot at the Pats next week. :devil:

Well, shoot, maybe we'll only lose by 56 next week.

I'm actually shocked....that I watched the entire 4th quarter

When I saw we were 13 point underdogs after only 1 game played I got the big picture.