Where is our PASS RUSH?

Did you see the play where Maybin ran his "stunt" and instead of taking the direct line to the QB, which was actually CLEAR, he tried to run around the outside and ended up about 10 yards to the right of Rodgers? I actually laughed at that one, it was so obvious. The guy has a coconut for a brain.

Did you see the play where Maybin ran his "stunt" and instead of taking the direct line to the QB, which was actually CLEAR, he tried to run around the outside and ended up about 10 yards to the right of Rodgers? I actually laughed at that one, it was so obvious. The guy has a coconut for a brain.

I know he hasn't played a lot and I don't have an Ivy League education like Jauron and Levy but this guy can't play in the NFL.

I've seen enough..

Maybin is a BUST!

I know he hasn't played a lot and I don't have an Ivy League education like Jauron and Levy but this guy can't play in the NFL.

I've seen enough..

Maybin is a BUST!

When a #1 can't start or even contribute SOMETHING in his 2nd season you know a mistake has been made.

I've seen enough..

Maybin is a BUST!

We took Maybin over Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing and Orakpo. There is our pass rush... we just chose not to take it.

[quote name=TheChi

mp' timestamp='1284929010' post='1975544]

Yes and I even replayed it to make sure I saw what I saw... Then I pointed it out to my sister and wife... They said they know understand why I hate him....

When a #1 can't start or even contribute SOMETHING in his 2nd season you know a mistake has been made.

but it was not Modrak's fault.

he had a great list (he got it from Mel Kiper) , but nobody believed him

just wait till next year when Modrak will call in his picks from Florida so he does not waste any of his retirement time

We took Maybin over Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing and Orakpo. There is our pass rush... we just chose not to take it.

You know what's more sad than the fact that we passed on them all for Maybin? The fact that any of them would immediately be the best player on this entire team.

Edited by earthtobrint