How washed up is Daunte Culpepper?

Albany,n.y.

I remember someone posted they wanted the Bills to get Culpepper in the offseason. This ones for you:

http://www.courant.com/sports/football/hc-colonials-sacramento-0919-20100918,0,5092249.story

On a side note, someone sent out a press release that this was the 1st professional football game since 1973 & this guy & another guy on the UFL website wrote that into the story. However, the UFL played there last year-I was there & the sportswriter who wrote this was there too. Can't this reporter, Paul Doyle, even remember something he attended last year?

Edited by Albany,n.y.

I remember someone posted they wanted the Bills to get Culpepper in the offseason. This ones for you:

http://www.courant.com/sports/football/hc-colonials-sacramento-0919-20100918,0,5092249.story

On a side note, someone sent out a press release that this was the 1st professional football game since 1973 & this guy & another guy on the UFL website wrote that into the story. However, the UFL played there last year-I was there & the sportswriter who wrote this was there too. Can't this reporter, Paul Doyle, even remember something he attended last year?

He fixed the article about 1973 for the final copy. I can't wait for Jeff Garcia's debut in the UFL next week. For a developmental league they sure have a lot of washed up or never were QBs. The starting QBs are Garcia, Culpepper, Josh McCown, Tim Rattay & Brooks Bollinger.

if we think DC is better than TE at this point, then I am revising my season prediction to 1 - 15.

It's a moot point, but they're probably pretty close. Culpepper's past success was much more significant than anything Edwards has done, though that success was also a lifetime ago. I think they're both bad QBs but bad in different ways. Culpepper can't come to terms with the fact that he's not who he used to be (something I respect in a way) and Edwards doesn't have the ability to actualize his potential (assuming his potential is what we claim it to be on this board).