GM and Head Coach

Coach55

I am sick and tired of people always bashing the Bills organization stating that "no one of quality ever wants to come to Buffalo". Think about the following - there are hundreds of thousands of coaches between high school, college and professional. IF, and I mean IF, you ever get a call to be an NFL coach, 99.9% of them will jump all over it because it is the pinnacle of all coaching levels and so few ever get the opportunity. There are only 32 teams, which means to be an NFL coach you have to be one of the top .001% of all of the coaches in the world. Yes, there are established big names such as Shanahan and Cowher, but you can count available coaches like that on one hand. To reach that level, regardless how bad a coach you are preceived to be, you have to be quality.

For all of you people who are out working, compare it to the following - if you are good at your job, an up and comer or a seasoned veteran who has much exprience, should you be treated as "not quality" because you are not a big name in your industry? Some people just need to be given the chance and some people need more than 1 and succeed only after failing and learning from their mistakes.

Gailey and Nix deserve their fair shake and should not be thrown under the bus after 1 loss. This whole season may be a throw away, but if they end the season moving in the right direction, that's what I want to see...