Look at the positives..

buffalo_bills

On both sides of the ball. Defensively and Offensively i KNOW that we'll improve. Considering that this was our first real game as a 34 unit, i think our guys did well. As for the offense, we all know what happened. No one looked good. But i guarantee you it wont be as bad next week, but i still expect a loss. I see a lot of potential for our D, and if our offense can somehow get it together, we can be a dangerous team. Lets wait and see what happens, but i think that this team will only go up, and comepte somewhere in the near future. Go Bills!

I actually think they will get worse. Road game next week. 13 point underdog. They are going to play better teams than Miami. If that was the effort and execution we got in the home opener against a beatable team, I don't really want to see what happens against better competition. Don't discount injuries. Only a couple yesterday. Anymore and it will get really ugly. I think we will easily see 0-4. Jacksonville looks halfway decent too. Maybe it will snow that day. Looking for more than a couple wins is not an easy thing this year.

On both sides of the ball. Defensively and Offensively i KNOW that we'll improve. Considering that this was our first real game as a 34 unit, i think our guys did well. As for the offense, we all know what happened. No one looked good. But i guarantee you it wont be as bad next week, but i still expect a loss. I see a lot of potential for our D, and if our offense can somehow get it together, we can be a dangerous team. Lets wait and see what happens, but i think that this team will only go up, and comepte somewhere in the near future. Go Bills!

Would you pls share what you are drinking...or smoking, because I need to feel good and forget the Joke of the NFL this Buffalo Bills team is going to become...

This was a home game loss against a team with injuries and a very young QB that made plenty of mistakes

the next two weeks should be very telling as to the ascendancy or descent this team will take ... both games on the road at GB and NE, both teams run an above average 3-4 like the Dolphins

Wow, that was a tough read. There is no evidence whatsoever that this team is going to improve on either side of the ball. Cannot believe you actually imply we can be a dangerous team? You have to be kidding me.

I am all full posters being positive but this is over the top.