With the ongoing threat of a lockout in 2011

Seriously.

I'm PO'd hearing of the examples friends and people have given on this Board of reasonably priced tackles we could have gotten for this team to make it better, but didn't (Jamal Brown, starter for the Washington...had for a 4th, potentially 3rd rounder).

They knew, I mean I truly believe they knew Green was a turd wrapped in a Bills' jersey since OTAs...yet nothing.

So, after we get a QB in the first round next year, which we will if there is a draft, does anyone think this team which hits the free agent market about as aggressively as Jenna Jamison hits church, is going to offer somebody of quality for some serious money upfront to protect their new investment while a lockout looms?

We are going to pick one of these QBs, the lockout will be averted during the summer and that QB is going to have a question mark Bell and Jemon Meridith protecting is left and right flank.

...or the Bills are going to tell us that Wang is just about ready and they like what they've seen in him.

:censored:

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

When are we ever active in the off season?

We just sign a few mediocre FAs, draft mediocre rookies, and fail to hold on to anyone decent.

Lockout or no lockout has no effect on what this team would do.

I agree and I hear ya, D.

What I'm worried about is the position you are going to be putting the highest paid Bill in team history that we draft.

I agree and I hear ya, D.

What I'm worried about is the position you are going to be putting the highest paid Bill in team history that we draft.

I think it's unlikely he will be the highest paid Bill in history. I do not think there will be another year of football without a rookie salary cap in place, similar to what is currently used by the NHL.

When are we ever active in the off season?

We just sign a few mediocre FAs, draft mediocre rookies, and fail to hold on to anyone decent.

Lockout or no lockout has no effect on what this team would do.

Yea, T.O. was a little known Free agent, Stroud a bum and that Takeo Spikes was over rated

London Fletcher, not even sure why we bothered

Edited by Another Point of View

I am not bumping for ego purpose, but to ask again since it seems like we are going to have a very high pick next year, that are we setting up to fail our potential first overall pick QB because we are not going to do anything to try and get him protection at the Tackle position with the lockout on the horizon?

Hey Luck, hey Mallot, glad we gotcha, now let me introduce you to your starting LT, D. Bell, and your starting RT, who started for the Raiders in 2010.

Remember duck and cover.