A NFL service I would pay for

BuffaloBill

Serious fans would benefit from getting access to the breakdown of some of the game film. You get a tiny taste of it on NFLN where during the "Playbook" shows they give you the breakdown on two or three plays. I would love to see this expanded to get say 30 minutes of analysis and film from an ex-coach or ex-player. We (especially in Buffalo) always hear after the game "we will have to look at the film" why not give the fans an opportunity to get a sample of some of this? Doing so would go a long way towards educating fans.

Just a thought.

Edited by BuffaloBill

Now you're talking!

I've wanted coaches film for years....

The film doesn't lie. You can see protection schemes, missed blocks, missed receivers and the open/closed running lanes.

Playbook is, by far, the best X's and O's NFL show on TV.

Pregame shows are for wanna-be reality stars or big mouth ex-players.

Now you're talking!

I've wanted coaches film for years....

The film doesn't lie. You can see protection schemes, missed blocks, missed receivers and the open/closed running lanes.

Playbook is, by far, the best X's and O's NFL show on TV.

Pregame shows are for wanna-be reality stars or big mouth ex-players.

As they should, networks focus on the ball. This in combination with angles that are not always good to seeing a play develop just does not allow any of us to see what really happened. In the absence of this we tend to want to simply say that a breakdown is to be blamed on the guy who was last holding the ball.

I can't imagine that the teams would object as it is not like they are losing any secrets. They break down film on each other in twenty thousand ways.