Edwards---quotes after game worse than his play in the game

Big Turk

"I think offensively we want to score and we want to be exciting," was the best Edwards could offer. "There's still 15 football games left to prove that. I don't see why we can't."

Trent...I do...its you playing as the QB and refusing to throw the ball to your receivers unless they are 5 yards open.

I long for the days when Bledsoe was our QB...that is so sad...

Edited by matter2003

What'd you expect?

"I'm awful and I'm shocked I wasn't benched"

"It's hard to throw the ball in the NFL"

"Doritos are delicious"

I mean, really, after that performance it's tough to say the "right" thing.

I'm sure he said it in his "Cool, now I can go home to a nice home cooked meal from my sister and play Madden til 3 AM so I can throw some TDs" attitude too...

They wouldn't want me as a reporter in those press conferences. Someone should've called TrINT Backwards out on that quote. "You said that you 'think' you want to score? What makes you less than certain in your assertion?" "Going back to last year, you seem reluctant to throw the ball up in Hail Mary types of situations. Are you worried about increasing the INT count on your resume?" "Do you have the freedom to audible out of running plays when there are 9 men on the line of scrimmage? If so, why don't you audible to a pass?" These are just some of the questions that I would like to ask if I had the chance..

Edited by JayBaller10

It would be nice to hear him take some of the blame himself. Three years of this now and I have never heard him say I need to get better and throw the ball down field. Or, I have to get rid of the ball quicker, or the o-line is young and will improve and give me more time to throw the ball down field, or I just plain suck. Anything to let us know he has to get better as a QB, and the not we have to get better as a team quote made famous by DJ. State the obvious just once Trent.

Edited by Rayzer32

They wouldn't want me as a reporter in those press conferences. Someone should've called TrINT Backwards out on that quote. "You said that you 'think' you want to score? What makes you less than certain in your assertion?" "Going back to last year, you seem reluctant to throw the ball up in Hail Mary types of situations. Are you worried about increasing the INT count on your resume?" "Do you have the freedom to audible out of running plays when there are 9 men on the line of scrimmage? If so, why don't you audible to a pass?" These are just some of the questions that I would like to ask if I had the chance..

I don't know if you think these are actually profoundly interesting questions, but you basically are asking the same questions that every grumpy beat reporter has asked, every week for a decade, and just doing it in a much ruder and less professional way, which is probably why you're not a reporter in the press conferences, if you so desired to be one.

I don't know if you think these are actually profoundly interesting questions, but you basically are asking the same questions that every grumpy beat reporter has asked, every week for a decade, and just doing it in a much ruder and less professional way, which is probably why you're not a reporter in the press conferences, if you so desired to be one.

I don't desire to be a beat reporter and as a fan of the Buffalo Bills, couldn't sit in the room during these press conferences. I wouldn't call those questions unprofessional, but rather forced accountability.

What'd you expect?

"Doritos are delicious"

I mean, really, after that performance it's tough to say the "right" thing.

HAHAHA! Good one

Did any reporter ask him if he actually knew what a Hail Mary pass was?

Are you kidding? I don't know what you saw but I saw what easily had to be the greatest Hail Mary checkdown i've ever seen "check" that or in the history of the NFL...

He was too busy trying to check down to another question...

HAHAHA! Another Good one...

I think Trent is becoming a walking punchline...

"I think offensively we want to score and we want to be exciting," was the best Edwards could offer. "There's still 15 football games left to prove that. I don't see why we can't."

Trent...I do...its you playing as the QB and refusing to throw the ball to your receivers unless they are 5 yards open.

I long for the days when Bledsoe was our QB...that is so sad...

I long for Jim Kelly

You know things are bad when I actually start caring about what other teams are doing. I was born and raised in BUF and went to The Rockpile for games. So I'm an old-timer. I moved to Calif in the 80s. The Bills went to four SBs in the 90s and all of my Calif friends truly felt sorry for me. Then I moved back to BUF in 2001 and bought season tix. Now I'm in Raleigh and after over ten years of horrendous Bills football, I actually listened to the Panthers game on the radio while in the truck. I've been here almost four years and have NEVER followed Carolina.

I'll never be out as a Bills fan, but apathy has sure set in. There HAS to be a veteran QB out there that can do *anything* with this team better than Trent and company.