LIVE STREAM FOR ALL NFL GAMES TODAY!

mellaman101

whats the difference between justintv, athnet and vshare.tv?

OK, I'm going from memory here and some of the info might be old.

Justin is a hosting site, like youtube. The content goes through the Justin TV servers. At one time you could find the feeds on Justin, but lately that seems to be next to impossible. All the links that claim to have the game are dead, and really just advertising sites. You might be able to hang in the chat sections of one of the feeds and hope to get a link that is live...or leads you to a live link. But that treasure hunt is way too frustrating for me.

Atdhe is a linking site that supplies links to the streams. I don't believe the video is on the Atdhe servers, which are located in Sweden, I believe. Swedish law is a bit more forgiving of these links, I believe...at least it was.

V-share is a youtube clone. And they have a plugin (and toolbar we learned recently) video application.

Dunno how much that helps you. But they are three different sites that do similar things in different ways.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

places like stoogetv catches you throwing their links up on forums they'll boot you

What does Stooge have to do with this discussion of atdhe?

When Stooge was at it's best it used MMS links, that were only active for about 30 seconds. That was sweet. What wasn't sweet is them closing down three times a year.

Atdhe has static links which it has already announced.

Guest dog14787

What does Stooge have to do with this discussion of atdhe?

When Stooge was at it's best it used MMS links, that were only active for about 30 seconds. That was sweet. What wasn't sweet is them closing down three times a year.

Atdhe has static links which it has already announced.

Its all speculation on my part ,but I just offered up some of the explanations why sites may not want you posting their links(including atdhe) and like I say, I'll bet its in the rules somewhere on almost every site.

Clicking an actual link on this site versus going to the actual site in some ways probably makes SDS feel more responsible in the outcome, at least in his mind anyway,

I don't know, is why I wanted to debate this with you for a minute Deano, to see what your thoughts are on the subject.

Edited by dog14787

OK w/e Dean. But IMO the league is more aggressive about rooting out illegal streams. I hope you are right.

I agree re: the league. My point is, with atdhe, if posting the main link is OK and we can find the game from there, how does posting the exact link make enforcement any easier? The atdhe links are fairly well known.

Its all speculation on my part ,but I just offered up some of the explanations why sites may not want you posting their links(including atdhe) and like I say, I'll bet its in the rules somewhere on almost every site.

Clicking an actual link on this site versus going to the actual site in some ways probably makes SDS feel more responsible in the outcome, at least in his mind anyway,

I don't know, is why I wanted to debate this with you for a minute Deano, to see what your thoughts are on the subject.

Yes, I understand. I think if SDS had an issue with this, he would have said something by now. He isn't shy.

All of the links are subject to being shut down. That just comes with the territory. I just can't see how sharing a static link, on a site that does this every week, can really do much to make that happen any sooner. The NFL already knows where this site is.

Guest dog14787

I agree re: the league. My point is, with atdhe, if posting the main link is OK and we can find the game from there, how does posting the exact link make enforcement any easier? The atdhe links are fairly well known.

Yes, I understand. I think if SDS had an issue with this, he would have said something by now. He isn't shy.

All of the links are subject to being shut down. That just comes with the territory. I just can't see how sharing a static link, on a site that does this every week, can really do much to make that happen any sooner. The NFL already knows where this site is.

SDS may rely on his resident computer guru (Deano) to aid in his decision making,

Links posted off of other sites without the site getting due credit/advertising capabilities is probably a copyright infringement of some sort in my opinion.

Wouldn't be surprised if the league is noting the numbers that these sites get, for their own research. I wouldn't be surprised if the current DTV deal is the last one given, at least in exclusivity. Lots of other modalities are coming to the fore now, not the least of which is online streaming getting so much better and the NFL network. The :pirate: links are a small gauge on what Internet viewing might garner.

Guest dog14787

Wouldn't be surprised if the league is noting the numbers that these sites get, for their own research. I wouldn't be surprised if the current DTV deal is the last one given, at least in exclusivity. Lots of other modalities are coming to the fore now, not the least of which is online streaming getting so much better and the NFL network. The :pirate: links are a small gauge on what Internet viewing might garner.

Seems like I remember reading somewhere the NFL is looking into internet feeds this season so they may be laxer then previous seasons, but don't quote me on it, (dog has a bad memory)

SDS may rely on his resident computer guru (Deano) to aid in his decision making,

Links posted off of other sites without the site getting due credit/advertising capabilities is probably a copyright infringement of some sort in my opinion.

Doubt it. That's like a robber going to court and suing a fence for not giving full value for what he steals.

Guest dog14787

They ought to look into how much it garners in a place like Thailand where I am, there is no reason they couldn't sell local adverts on it directed to farangs (forginers) IMO

Folks like you are exactly why American football should be streamed world wide and be made affordable for users in every Country in my opinion.

SDS doesn't rely on me for anything, to my knowledge.

Posting links is not a copyright violation.

Dean I don't really understand how the p2p and the sopcst thing works? any suggestions?

Sopcast is just another of these Internet TV operations. They use their own proprietary player. A while back it was in use a lot for these games. It is used more rarely now. Some players I'd have installed, if I were going to rely on the Internet streams for Bills games are:

Windows Media Player

Flash

Quicktime

StreamTorrent

TVAnts

Sopcast

Veetle

Maybe, V-Share

This way, if you get a link to a stream, and it relies on one of these players, you are ready to start streaming right away.

The P2P thread I linked to, supplies links once they confirm they are real and operating. Typically that site links to streams that require StreamTorrent or TVAnts.

The Atdhe links sometimes have required Veetle or V-Share. You really never know what the stream will need until you link to it.

Now, I advise against keeping too much junk on your computer, but if you are relying on the stream for the game, these are things you may very well need. Just keep in mind when installing these players (or any software), uncheck any options that include a toolbar, or other software that appears to be in addition to the player you are installing. Also, be wary of any claims that you need to install a special codec to view the game. Fake codec installs are a leading distribution method of computer infections. This can usually happen when you are scrambling to install something and will say yes to anything to watch the game. That's why I advise to have them installed well before kickoff...just in case.

Here u go guys, enjoy! If somebody gets a better link to a game, help out please!

Atlanta Falcons vs Pittsburgh Steelers http://atdhe.net/23997/watch-atlanta-falcons-vs-pittsburgh-steelers

Carolina Panthers vs New York Giants http://atdhe.net/22917/watch-carolina-panthers-vs-new-york-giants

Cincinnati Bengals vs New England Patriots http://atdhe.net/24000/watch-cincinnati-bengals-vs-new-england-patriots

Cleveland Browns vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers http://atdhe.net/24001/watch-cleveland-browns-vs-tampa-bay-buccaneers

Denver Broncos vs Jacksonville Jaguars http://atdhe.net/23748/watch-denver-broncos-vs-jacksonville-jaguars

Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears http://atdhe.net/23999/watch-detroit-lions-vs-chicago-bears

Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans http://atdhe.net/23462/watch-indianapolis-colts-vs-houston-texans

Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills http://atdhe.net/23998/watch-miami-dolphins-vs-buffalo-bills

Oakland Raiders vs Tennessee Titans http://atdhe.net/23749/watch-oakland-raiders-vs-tennessee-titans

the bills link requires download of XviD. anybody know if that's safe? per dean's recs it's a codec and should probably be avoided but can get directly from Xvid site so i guess this is the way to go? Edited by birdog1960

Guest dog14787

Watchout for Malware that may come with following links. Last week of preseason got me with some sort of AntiMalware program that was very difficult to remove

Myself personally, Avira keeps me very well protected ( one of Deano's recommendation),

the bills link requires download of XviD. anybody know if that's safe?

Avira is blocking this, Deano?

ADSP/AdSpy Gen2 picked up/blocked by Avira

Edited by dog14787