Bills to lead division ... after week one

CSBill

I’m trying hard not to be an overzealous fan, but I honestly do believe the Bills could be leading the division after week one, consider:

First, of course, the Bills must pull off the mild surprise over the Dolphins—like many of you, I think that is very doable.

Second, everybody in the nation—except Jets fans—will be pulling for them to lose Monday night; having to face a very strong Ravens team, with a jacked-up Ray Lewis, that is a bet I’d take: Ravens over Jets, by a bunch.

Third, you just have the feeling the Patriots are starting the slide. They have the look and feel of the post-super Bills teams of the mid-to-late ninety’s – still competitive, but no one fears them anymore, and there are certainly questions. I think the Bangles will come out on top in a close one.

And the results, Bills in first after one! :nana:

I’m trying hard not to be an overzealous fan, but I honestly do believe the Bills could be leading the division after week one, consider:

First, of course, the Bills must pull off the mild surprise over the Dolphins—like many of you, I think that is very doable.

Second, everybody in the nation—except Jets fans—will be pulling for them to lose Monday night; having to face a very strong Ravens team, with a jacked-up Ray Lewis, that is a bet I’d take: Ravens over Jets, by a bunch.

Third, you just have the feeling the Patriots are starting the slide. They have the look and feel of the post-super Bills teams of the mid-to-late ninety’s – still competitive, but no one fears them anymore, and there are certainly questions. I think the Bangles will come out on top in a close one.

I agree wholeheartedly on the Jets game. I think Sanchez is way overrated. He showed it in the middle of last season when they started to slide.

I agree with you somewhat on the Pats. I would love for you to be right but have to see a few games first. Bellicheat always seams to pull a rabit out of his hat that supprises us all.

And as far as the Bills go, they will be alot better this year than the "experts" say. Every other team that gets a new coach all you hear is watch out for the "whoever" because they got a new coach. I think they have a chance to be a scoring machine. As much as I liked Reed I like Parrish all the more. And Spiller/Jackson/Lynch is going to be explosive. You will see alot of two of them in the backfield this year. We had two great backs last year and the dorkas that we had for a coach barely ever used a two back set. Bills win this one by 12.

I've thought he same thing - Bengals > Pats, Ravens >> Jets, Bills >> Fish.

Pats and Jets are both home, though, right? - but here's hoping!!!