Donte guarantees win?

Fitzmagic

good point.

ps. would all the complainers prefer him saying we suck so bad we will never go to the playoffs or junk like that?

I think people want him to stop talking all the damn time, while showing nothing on the field.

If you play like Ray Lewis, fine, talk like Ray Lewis.

Otherwise, no one wants to hear you running your mouth every year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What line of BS. I'm going to have to call you out on this one. These guys are monitored for substance abuse. Weed isn't tested by a urine sample anymore. It's done with a hair sample and is detectable for up to five years. Nope, you are a liar.

Not sure if this is sarcasm due to it's stupidity. Athletes never smoke weed because they are monitored carefully and it stays in your system for up to 5 years, ....that's what you're saying? I feel sorry for you if you believe that. I don't feel the need to defend my post after reading your reply. You can believe what you like

People are going to get their panties in a wad over this...but let me tell you something, if the Dolphins need material like this to get up for a Week 1 game, then they never had a chance to begin with. This tweet isnt going to have a single impact on the game, those guys are going to be as pumped and ready to go either way.

People over react to this stuff all the time. Its not like they were going to be taking us lightly and all of a sudden now they are going to bring it. These are professional athletes, their competitive drive was in full gear already to play a division rival. This is not even remotely close to important for the out come of this game, so everyone should just calm down.

Wow. I actually agree with Alphadawg. Are you getting smarter? :o