The Official TSW Playoff Scenario Thread

Wow, that would probably mean that the Colts would have passed them.  And I'll tell you what.....NO ONE is beating the Colts in the dome.  Not even NE!

147942[/snapback]

Well, that's "maybe even the following week". Not necessarily, but it could happen eventually.

Wow, that would probably mean that the Colts would have passed them.  And I'll tell you what.....NO ONE is beating the Colts in the dome.  Not even NE!

147942[/snapback]

Call me crazy (and I am) but I think the Bills would have a good shot vs Indy in the dome in the playoffs.

First, because if that were to happen it would mean the Bills would have run the table and will have won 10 of their last 12 games. (talk about hot)

Second, our offense could shred Indy's D.

Third, our defense would be a handful for the Colts, I don't care how hot Manning is.

I'm not saying the Bills would definitely win (I'm not THAT crazy) but I think the Bills would have the best shot of beating Indy in Indy outside of NE.

Call me crazy (and I am) but I think the Bills would have a good shot vs Indy in the dome in the playoffs.

First, because if that were to happen it would mean the Bills would have run the table and will have won 10 of their last 12 games. (talk about hot)

Third, our defense would be a handful for the Colts, I don't care how hot Manning is.

I'm not saying the Bills would definitely win (I'm not THAT crazy) but I think the Bills would have the best shot of beating Indy in Indy outside of NE.

147948[/snapback]

T-Man.....here's where I'd jump off of the bandwagon. Sorry to say.....IMO.....I'd personally take the Colts, straight up, in a huge bet, and I'd give Buffalo 9.5 points.

No way we'd come close in this one. We woudn't be ready. I can see the crowd noise, and the false starts, resulting in sacks, and penalties.

Take the Colts, and lay whatever that line would be!

T-Man.....here's where I'd jump off of the bandwagon.  Sorry to say.....IMO.....I'd personally take the Colts, straight up, in a huge bet, and I'd give Buffalo 9.5 points.

No way we'd come close in this one.  We woudn't be ready.  I can see the crowd noise, and the false starts, resulting in sacks, and penalties.

Take the Colts, and lay whatever that line would be!

147950[/snapback]

Like I said, I know I'm crazy ;)

Just give us the chance to see that game though! ;)

147948[/snapback]

And don't forget we have the #1 special teams unit in the NFL...special teams could be the X factor in any tight playoff game. Plus, in a dome, even Rian friggin Lindell could make a few critical field goals beyond 35 yds.

And don't forget we have the #1 special teams unit in the NFL...special teams could be the X factor in any tight playoff game. Plus, in a dome, even Rian friggin Lindell could make a few critical field goals beyond 35 yds.

147953[/snapback]

Amen!

Also, throw in Manning's uncanny ability to choke in big games. ;)