ELIMINATOR CONTEST

papazoid

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus dude, have you ever taken an English class? Represent UConn a little better for crying out loud...

Why do people have to be grammar Nazis'. Its not like its school where I have to actually pay attention to this crap. Who the hell cares its a god damn internet forum. If you understand what i am saying then who the !@#$ cares.

You're allowed to pick home teams in this.

Bills loose in a lot of hear breaking ways and this just reminds me of it. Like the PAtriot game of last year.

Edited by b stein 22

Why do people have to be grammar Nazis'. Its not like its school where I have to actually pay attention to this crap. Who the hell cares its a god damn internet forum. If you understand what i am saying then who the !@#$ cares.

Bills loose in a lot of hear breaking ways and this just reminds me of it. Like the PAtriot game of last year.

Just represent the school better. A few liberties are one thing, but you sound like a retard. Maybe you should retake English 1004.

the cream is rising to the top....4 of our best still remain....but alas, only one can win:

50 Started

46 Eliminated

4 Survivors:

BB2004-For week 6, Pittsburgh over Cleveland

Bufforange- I'll take the Giants.

p.cooldude - Giants over Lions

Leonidas - Pitt over Cleveland

the cream is rising to the top....4 of our best still remain....but alas, only one can win:

50 Started

46 Eliminated

4 Survivors:

BB2004-For week 6, Pittsburgh over Cleveland

Bufforange- I'll take the Giants.

p.cooldude - Giants over Lions

Leonidas - Pitt over Cleveland

these guys are good.....

Already used New Orleans, both them and Baltimore are gimmies. Would love to save Baltimore for another time, but I'm too chicken-**** to pick a 1-4 SF team on the road...although Seattle intrigues me ('Zona sucks) and Denver won't lose at home to Oakland. But Baltimore it is.

Already used New Orleans, both them and Baltimore are gimmies. Would love to save Baltimore for another time, but I'm too chicken-**** to pick a 1-4 SF team on the road...although Seattle intrigues me ('Zona sucks) and Denver won't lose at home to Oakland. But Baltimore it is.

Luckbox ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Forget Cincy over Buffalo. And although I am reticent to take a road team, I'll take Atlanta over St. Louis. I'll stick with NYG over Jax for week 12 and if it goes to week 13...well, !@#$. Hopefully I haven't been banned yet. Or hopefully I have...I dunno.

Edited by Leonidas