Bills parking relatively cheap

Albany,n.y.

I was looking at the parking cost at stadium lots & realized that it's not just the tickets that are low priced in Orchard Park. Parking starts at $25 per game, but it's even lower for season ticket holders. If one goes to every game, using the coupons, counting the exhibition game the 8 games cost $140. That's 7 games x $20 + the free parking game, that equals $17.50 per game. If you're like me & give your preseason tickets away, it goes down to $17.14 per game (6 games X $20 =$120 for the season). So for $120 I get a full season of parking. Now some games I'll go with others who will park in cheaper lots, so the cost will be even lower.

Now let's contrast that to the 2 other teams in the division that are a day drive from Buffalo (for me they're closer to drive to than the Bills are). Jets: Season ticket holders $250 for the season. If you pay individually per game $45.

Patriots (I couldn't find season ticket prices for parking) $40 per game. When I go to NE this season for the Bills game, I'm going to pay $50 to park in a private lot because the stadium lots are too difficult to get out of. The private lots near the stadium charge more because they're so much easier to get out of. The last 2 times I went I got burried deep in the lot & it took forever to get out the 1st time. The second time the Bills sucked so badly I was disgusted and I couldn't stand the prospect of an hour or so in their lot so I didn't wait until the end to leave, and got out without the wait. I didn't go to Monday night last year.

Considering the private lots that are cheaper & the real cost of parking, parking at the Bills games is relatively cheap.

Be like me, I have Season Tickets since 71.

My brother drops me off by the stadium and I walk into the game. I give him $20!

I meet him at a local bar 2 hours after the game. No traffic

I don't have to leave early and I am at the game 2 hours early ......$20

Edited by Another Point of View

workers are also cheap....something I find funny and maybe even ignorant when studies like these are done. People talk about how the Bills have cheaper tickets and parking than other teams....yet the fact of the matter is, when you consider that people in these other cities make more money for similar jobs, the real cost works out to be pretty similar around many cities around the league. I think I could easily make a good 30% more money doing my same job for a company in New England, Dallas, or wherever at the very least. Hell, I could probably make 30% more than I'm making after 12 years to start at a new company in one of those places.

workers are also cheap....something I find funny and maybe even ignorant when studies like these are done. People talk about how the Bills have cheaper tickets and parking than other teams....yet the fact of the matter is, when you consider that people in these other cities make more money for similar jobs, the real cost works out to be pretty similar around many cities around the league. I think I could easily make a good 30% more money doing my same job for a company in New England, Dallas, or wherever at the very least. Hell, I could probably make 30% more than I'm making after 12 years to start at a new company in one of those places.

My income is the same when I go to a game in NJ or NE as it is when I go to Buffalo. I just end paying more.