DBilz2500

Much easier is whom do I HATE:

-Troy Dorkman

-John Madden

-Boom Boom Esiason

-Collinsworthless

-Barack Obama

-Shannon Sharpe (Shut the F up)

Agree with Enberg being the standard, along with Al Michaels... Tirico yup, Dierdork ok, Bob Costas good man, Tim Green was/is decent, Glanville funny MF'er, I never had a problem with the color of Dennis Miller, Dan Patrick- solid, Brent Mustberger ok, Jaws is fun.

Where be Beasley Reece?

Any games with Phil Simms drawling his twang nonsense should have a separate volume option.

Thank god American foots-a-ball isn't cursed with a Tim McButtCarver type cancer. He is the only reason I like Deon Sanders.

Edited by evilbuffalobob

Joe Buck needs to get a permanent assignment as the play-by-play radio announcer for the football program at the University of Phoenix. I miss Howard Cosell, John Madden, and Pat Summerall. I feel like we're in the abyss of football announcing.

Can't stand Aikman, Buck, Simms, Dierdorf. They are boring and masters of the obvious. Joe Buck can turn the most exciting play into a 2 yard run.

I think Collinsworth is the best color guy by far. Opinionated and not afraid to call out bad players, coaching, and officiating. I also like the MNF guys and Gus is always fun. Loved the old Criqui and Trumpy combo, and Olson/Enberg were great too.

I was checking the TV listings earlier in the week and saw that Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker are calling the game. Gus is by the far the most exciting announcer in all of sports right now and he finds a way to make even the most boring of games exciting. Tasker has improved over the years as a color guy and I do think he compliments Gus pretty well. So I am pretty excited this week to have Gus and Tasker calling the game for us. I am so glad CBS calls the AFC games, I cant stand FOX and their boring announcers and cheesy graphics(especially those robot characters between commercials). What are other favorite announcing teams of everyone else out there??

Gus Johnson is awesome. Steve Tasker is awful!