RB Help ASAP

The Jokeman

I know it's earl but I've already got some serious RB injury woes and need some advice. I'm in a PPR league with starting lineup requirements of QB RB RB WR WR TE FLEX(TE/WR/RB) K and DST. My RBs are as such:

RB Ray Rice

RB Knownshon Moreno

RB Michael Bush

RB Cadalliac Williams

RB Bernard Scott

RB Anthony Dixon (freshly picked up for Montario Harvesty).

I'm thinking about trying to trade a WR like Justin Edelman for Darren McFadden. As I know the guy who has McFadden likes Edelman and my other WRs are Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Hines Ward, Jabar Gaffney and Jason Avant. My other option is pickup Peyton Hillis or James Davis or or Michael Bell or Derrick Ward or Fred Taylor or Rashad Jennings. Of course one final option is just do nothing and wait until after the season starts to see where things fall. Thoughts?

I know it's earl but I've already got some serious RB injury woes and need some advice. I'm in a PPR league with starting lineup requirements of QB RB RB WR WR TE FLEX(TE/WR/RB) K and DST. My RBs are as such:

RB Ray Rice

RB Knownshon Moreno

RB Michael Bush

RB Cadalliac Williams

RB Bernard Scott

RB Anthony Dixon (freshly picked up for Montario Harvesty).

I'm thinking about trying to trade a WR like Justin Edelman for Darren McFadden. As I know the guy who has McFadden likes Edelman and my other WRs are Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Hines Ward, Jabar Gaffney and Jason Avant. My other option is pickup Peyton Hillis or James Davis or or Michael Bell or Derrick Ward or Fred Taylor or Rashad Jennings. Of course one final option is just do nothing and wait until after the season starts to see where things fall. Thoughts?

I would keep Edelman over McFadden. I dont see DM as an improvement over Moreno, Williams, or a healthy Bush. Ray Rice is top notch. Is it possible to pick up Arien Foster or Justin Forsett?

I would keep Edelman over McFadden. I dont see DM as an improvement over Moreno, Williams, or a healthy Bush. Ray Rice is top notch. Is it possible to pick up Arien Foster or Justin Forsett?

Grab Caddillac's Back up - Kareem Huggins. ---Caddillac can never stay healthy and the Bucs recently cut Ward, making Huggins the #2.

Bernard Scott is a decent back-up to stow away on your roster. Keep Him or try to package him and another player to the Cedric Benson owner for a mid to low end starter.

Once you have Huggins, If Benson or Caddillac get injured you will have two above average starters on your roster. Thats pretty decent to suppliment Ray Rice with.

I'd drop Dixon......just my 2 cents. Good Luck.

Edited by BillsFanInLV

Both Foster and Forsett are long gone but thanks for the input on Edelman over McFadden.

Grab Caddillac's Back up - Kareem Huggins. ---Caddillac can never stay healthy and the Bucs recently cut Ward, making Huggins the #2.

Bernard Scott is a decent back-up to stow away on your roster. Keep Him or try to package him and another player to the Cedric Benson owner for a mid to low end starter.

Once you have Huggins, If Benson or Caddillac get injured you will have two above average starters on your roster. Thats pretty decent to suppliment Ray Rice with.

I'd drop Dixon......just my 2 cents. Good Luck.

I know that Huggins is Caddy's back up but I was thinking Ward might get a chance to do something in Houston with Foster still unproven and Slaton injured. In terms of Huggins vs Dixon, that's something to consider and might do it. Oh side note I dropped Avant for Danny Amendola.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.